Nathan "the hitman" Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
Ok ok he was terrible at the start of the season as a poor mans red haired second row / centre ... But he's back !!!

Lets just put it down to a poor player in a new club at a new position struggling under a rubbish coach ... Lets get behind him!!!!!

Lets call it debut mark two!!! I know he will be giving it their all against a better team. I know we all have the feeling this is the Alamo but maybe, just maybe Green will have a blinder!

NRL Sea Eagles:
1 Brett Stewart,
2 Jorge Taufua,
3 Tom Trbojevic,
4 Brayden Wiliame,
5 Matthew Wright,
6 Dylan Walker,
7 Daly Cherry_Evans,
8 Darcy Lussick,
9 Apisai Koroisau,
10 Martin Taupau,
11 Nathan Green,
12 Jamie Buhrer,
13 Jake Trbojevic.

Interchange:
14 Lewis Brown,
15 Josh Starling,
16 Addin Fonua-Blake,
17 Siosaia Vave,
18 Blake Leary

While we are in dreamland lets see Dylan Walker show up JT in the 6 and Hex show up Linnet/O'Neil in the centres. Darcy will crush Scott while Taupau ko's Tamou!

There's 1 thing that will be beneficial - Green though an average player, will be super keen & show enthusiasm - something most others have lacked all season.
Personally hoping he lifts his more fancied team mates who have been going through the motions....he will probably get an 8-9 for effort & 6 for performance in ratings.

Ok ok he was terrible at the start of the season as a poor mans red haired second row / centre ... But he's back !!!

Lets just put it down to a poor player in a new club at a new position struggling under a rubbish coach ... Lets get behind him!!!!!

Lets call it debut mark two!!! I know he will be giving it their all against a better team. I know we all have the feeling this is the Alamo but maybe, just maybe Green will have a blinder!

NRL Sea Eagles:
1 Brett Stewart,
2 Jorge Taufua,
3 Tom Trbojevic,
4 Brayden Wiliame,
5 Matthew Wright,
6 Dylan Walker,
7 Daly Cherry_Evans,
8 Darcy Lussick,
9 Apisai Koroisau,
10 Martin Taupau,
11 Nathan Green,
12 Jamie Buhrer,
13 Jake Trbojevic.

Interchange:
14 Lewis Brown,
15 Josh Starling,
16 Addin Fonua-Blake,
17 Siosaia Vave,
18 Blake Leary

While we are in dreamland lets see Dylan Walker show up JT in the 6 and Hex show up Linnet/O'Neil in the centres. Darcy will crush Scott while Taupau ko's Tamou!
Drop numbers 4,11,14 & 18

There's at least one positive for his selection..........it will take the heat off the Hex for a week!!

So, Green is our new 'hitman'.
I'd like to see that.
However, I have previously pointed out that Igor, our most famous hitman, did start off as a centre then moved into the forwards, like Green.
Wouldn't it be nice if he was half as good as Randall?

Lewis Brown started in the centres too ..... :(

The hit man?? I think you left an S off hit.
Nonetheless I do not want this man representing this club until he removes that ridiculous beard.

Personally, I'd like to see how Jorge Taufua goes in the 2nd row.

He has pace, he's a strong runner, has some ball skills and his defence isn't that bad (when he doesn't rush up out of the line). It would also allow us to have a winger who can at least catch a bomb.

The other benefit is that it would allow Martin Taupau to move to the front row where he is better suited.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6