Need help re jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dex

Hi All,

I need some info regarding the jersey i have attached.

My good friend (who doesnt follow rugby league, and initially told me he had Parra's jersey) has a manly jersey signed by the whole team. He does want to get rid of it as he doesnt watch league..

Basically, i dont know what year its from, or whose signatures are on the jersey. Its a xxl size, and still has the tag on the jersey.

Any help would be appreciated..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 58
Doing a quick search with a couple of the signatures - Mitch Creary and Mark Shipway - looks like it is from 2003!

That is the 2003 Away jersey. The players from that year are listed at the bottom @ http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/NRL_2003/Manly_Warringah/summary.html so that should help. Beaver was Captain the whole year.

Thanks for your help guys.

shame they didnt do too well that year. Could be worth alot more now..

Well he wants to sell it..whoever is interested i guess. Someone offered him $50 for it (he was going to sell it to him too). I told him to hold on to it..he would be stupid selling any signed jersey by the team for $50

We've got the same signed jersey in a frame. It was bought at an auction and given to us as a present. Not a great year but where we came back from just made the later success that much more enjoyable.

Yes $50 is way to keep, I reckon he could get a couple of hundred for it on Ebay at least

If I was willing to sell that for $50, id give it away to some sort of organization that can use it a raffle or auction.

Im sure there's a lot of sick children in hospitals over sydney who'd get a kick out of having a photo taken in it.

Thanks.

fLIP i agree. But like i said, he doesnt follow footy, or any sport for that matter. He just isnt in to it. When he first told me, he thought it was a Parra jersey. Thats how much he cares about these things.

It looks the same as mine and it is a trial game jersey worn by one of the players which was auction after the game - I got Beaver's jersey.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8