Need to promote Manly v’s Roosters game Monday night - discounted ticket pricing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles 78

Need to promote the Manly v’s Roosters game this Monday night at Bookie - in the Manly Daily and Sea Eagles Facebook page (our 74,000 liked Fans!) that we have discounted ticket pricing as follows:

Manly v’s Roosters - Monday 13th May 7pm at Brookie:
Ticket pricing:
** General Admission ** Adults $20 / Concession $15 / Kids $10 / Family $50

** Reserve Seating ** from
Adults $35 / Concession $30 / Kids $20 / Family $90.

... or better still become a Member today in 2013 … Earn Your Wings and be part of our exciting 2013 season!

We have a TVC running and will be promoting the ticket pricing throughout the weekend.

Thanks for the help though!

As an added bonus, Duff will be there.

You can meet me on the hill. Bring the missus, bring the kids, pose for photos, get a personalised autograph, make a donation. Ask for my opinion on anything. It really is a great opportunity.

There you go Larissa, be prepared for 20,000 again.

Duff said:
As an added bonus, Duff will be there.

You can meet me on the hill. Bring the missus, bring the kids, pose for photos, get a personalised autograph, make a donation. Ask for my opinion on anything. It really is a great opportunity.

There you go Larissa, be prepared for 20,000 again.

Tempting, but now you've changed your avatar...I don't know who you are anymore!!!!!

Well I figured that seeing as though "Mr Tubular Bells" is at the Rooters now, this week might be an appropriate time to change it.

I'm still me though. I really do encourage all to make it down to Brookie on Monday. There may even be a guest appearance by Fluffy.

2 for 1 deal! Bonus.

I'll be at whistler.

sigh

Free beer for any injured first graders who wanna drop by! (not dugan)

There is definitely a lot of maybe’s thinking of attending this game. I think the crowd is going to be real good crowd for Monday night.

Yesterday’s Manly Daily lift out didn’t have anything on the ticket prices (Monday night ticket prices), but I’m sure all will help with word of mouth.

Duff said:
Well I figured that seeing as though "Mr Tubular Bells" is at the Rooters now, this week might be an appropriate time to change it.

I'm still me though. I really do encourage all to make it down to Brookie on Monday. There may even be a guest appearance by Fluffy.

I hear that Wolfpack guy is still 50/50 though. That's going to keep crowd numbers down.

He's a real wildcard (& a workhorse).

Wolfpack said:
Duff said:

I hear that Wolfpack guy is still 50/50 though. That's going to keep crowd numbers down.

You can work on your rusty trombone and gecko some other time

Fluffy said:
Wolfpack said:
Duff said:

You can work on your rusty trombone and gecko some other time

Perfection doesn't come easily, bruh. Gotta wake up & grind every day to reach the top.

Stay safe...

I wish I could be there but have no chance in hell in leaving work early enough to get to the game on time. Bring back Sunday afternoon football I say.

Would love to be able to go to this game. Hate Monday night games, and we get seven of them. Not fair.....

But you haven't met Duff.
Take a day off work. You may not get another chance. Well, unless we play another game, but that's not the point.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6