Nein News Tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Some Manly news I hear. Not sure what it is.

I won't see it, no doubt someone will post.

Daly apologising to Justin Horo on Social Media?
Hardly newsworthy but light humour, just the same.
Similar to Ferris not claiming Daly's head-job, whoops... I mean hair-cut, last year.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Reporter to Snake and Choc "When will you guys come over for a chat?"
Snake "They won't let us"
choc "we are not allowed to have an opinion"

Wetpatch said:
Kevinward777 said:
Reporter to Snake and Choc "When will you guys come over for a chat?"
Snake "They won't let us"
choc "we are not allowed to have an opinion"

I'm starting to lose respect for these two blokes ...They get payed to play not dictate

Agreed...they think they're bigger than the club. I can see them both getting a release at the end of the year.

Pull your head in Choc. If you have a problem then discuss it internally rather than a throw away line that gets us more negative publicity.

As I have said time and time again, NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB. That includes you CHOC!!!

Choc's an idiot along with Snake :dodgy:

The Employer, in every industry, pays you and expects you to promote their corporation.

So Choc answering a request for an interview with 'when we're allowed to have an opinion' demonstrates his self interest.
Bugger upseting the Members, Owners and feeding the Manly Haters :mad:

Keep your opinions to yourselves Boys!

mmm it's not like the media ever twist anything though is it?

It's also not like there aren't disgruntled employees everywhere. And it's not like our players and team aren't known for making controversy rather than there actually being any

It was a direct question to Snake and Choc as they are doing their exercises.

Their response was petulant and clear to hear.

I've told a few CEOs to f... themselves, but it was in private and not utilizing mass media to damage the corporation that was paying me.

Really offensive to those of us who pay to support our Club, only to have it constantly attacked by very well paid personnel :mad:

Would love to hear a Manly Player talk up our Club as a matter of course.
Beau is always promoting the support of the Sharks, even though he is a recent recruit there.

Round 25 is Members Recognition Round - time for the Players and not just the Club, to say thanks :idea:

HappilyManly said:
It was a direct question to Snake and Choc as they are doing their exercises.

Their response was petulant and clear to hear.

I've told a few CEOs to f... themselves, but it was in private and not utilizing mass media to damage the corporation that was pating me.

Really offensive to those of us who pay to support our Club, only to have it constantly attacked by very well paid personnel :mad:

Must admit I didn't see it. But I also wouldn't be surprised if there was both tactic and them being smart asses about it. Whether it sounds that way or not

Remind me, why am I a member of this chaotic, undisciplined shambles?

Its to the point of being unprofessional.

Ryan said:
Remind me, why am I a member of this chaotic, undisciplined shambles?

Its to the point of being unprofessional.

and all this success is getting boring and nausiating

The success is great, but as we all know the Manly bashing that accompanies our Club is a constant.
So having insiders like Zero and the Players join the chorus is an affront :dodgy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6