Nervous wait for Manly's Steve Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
MANLY centre Steve Matai will walk a grand final tightrope when the NRL match review committee convenes to determine the charge sheet from this weekend's qualifying finals.

Read the full article

MadMarcus said:
MANLY centre Steve Matai will walk a grand final tightrope when the NRL match review committee convenes to determine the charge sheet from this weekend's qualifying finals.

Read the full article

GREAT NEWS - According to News Ltd reports (which we know the NRL treat as Gospel despite all evidence to the contrary) Matai kneed Yow Yeh in the back.

The lesser charge would be dangerous contact, meaning Matai's knees hitting Yow Yeh in the back was careless, not deliberate.

This is proof that Yow Yeh was acting, as he was clutching at his stomach. On this basis Matai should get off and Yow Yeh be charged with bringing the game into disrepute for being the worst Australian actor since Craig McLachlan.

I hope macullum remembers what he said about Steve after the brawl of brookie

MadMarcus said:

Read the full article

GREAT NEWS - According to News Ltd reports (which we know the NRL treat as Gospel despite all evidence to the contrary) Matai kneed Yow Yeh in the back.

The lesser charge would be dangerous contact, meaning Matai's knees hitting Yow Yeh in the back was careless, not deliberate.

This is proof that Yow Yeh was acting, as he was clutching at his stomach. On this basis Matai should get off and Yow Yeh be charged with bringing the game into disrepute for being the worst Australian actor since Craig McLachlan.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6