Never thought I'd ever agree with Gorden Tallis!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Just saw Gordie give Orr a massive serve on the Footy Show saying it was all his fault he didn't sign DCE up to an incentive based contract!

RE: Never thought I'd ever agree with Gordon Tallis!

Yeah, I thought he was spot on

Cant beleive it but he is dead right. I liked him for 5 minutes just then.

Tallis is not that intelligent to come up with that logic of thinking, he has stolen what I had written in my post this morning.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Cherry-Evans-denied-release-by-Manly?pid=387519#pid387519

Come on Dan, you need to block silvertails access to non members :)

Oops 2 guests reading this post right now, Gordie must be back in his hotel room and on the internet, i.e. if knows how to use a laptop?

You're making a massive asumption that gordon can actually read OEE.

fLIP said:

Surely he has a minder that puts a collar and lead on Gordon after the cameras turn off? Perhaps he/she reads for him.

Chimp.jpg

fLIP said:

Surely Gorden would at least spell your names right if he was taking the piss out of you.

I don't mind Tallis when I've seen him on Fox. He doesn't try to be something he's not. Not that I agree with his opinions, but then again I don't agree with most people's opinions in general.

I watched a show on Fox last night with DCE and Wolfie on it. Went away for a couple of minutes, came back, they'd gone, and I heard some talking head say that DCE's gone for sure and Manly's broke. Who was that idiot?

DSM5 said:
I watched a show on Fox last night with DCE and Wolfie on it. Went away for a couple of minutes, came back, they'd gone, and I heard some talking head say that DCE's gone for sure and Manly's broke. Who was that idiot?

Yeah who was that f#%*wit

Could have been anyone, they have heaps of idiots on Fox.

That was NRL on Fox, the knob was paul kent.

it was a repeat from earlier in the week, it was where most of yesterdays mass hysteria came from.

and yes he's an idiot :) even worse, he's an idiot with a grudge and a platform to exercise that grudge.

Apparently someone at the club (I think it may of been Penn or Perry) released a statement saying we are far from broke and our finances are better then they were in previous years. Can't remember if it was on NRL on fox or the news.

Fro said:
That was NRL on Fox, the knob was paul kent.

it was a repeat from earlier in the week, it was where most of yesterdays mass hysteria came from.

and yes he's an idiot :) even worse, he's an idiot with a grudge and a platform to exercise that grudge.

He need a platform too, he is one, weedy little focker

swoop said:
Apparently someone at the club (I think it may of been Penn or Perry) released a statement saying we are far from broke and our finances are better then they were in previous years. Can't remember if it was on NRL on fox or the news.

Fatty said that on the Footy show.

fLIP said:

He read the sign about his mum being 'a rig' ok.

actually he didn't, he thought it said Pig at the time...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4