New 2012 Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mcatt

Reserve Grader
I noticed on the membership renewal letter that I got in the mail today that there will be a new home jersey design. It looks like we're going back to the maroon jersey with a white V. I like it, it looks pretty good from what I can tell from the small picture.

Anyone else notice this? What do you think?

See here

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-MWSE-Membership-site?highlight=membership

I read that thread and it says nothing official about whether the jersey design has changed next year. Only when a 2012 jersey will be released.
Is it a new design or not? (Save me looking through the 6 pages of that thread for a 3rd time)

Pablo said:
I read that thread and it says nothing official about whether the jersey design has changed next year. Only when a 2012 jersey will be released.
Is it a new design or not? (Save me looking through the 6 pages of that thread for a 3rd time)

Yeah, it's a white V design.

Go to the membership site (below) and there is a picture down the bottom under the special offers section.

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/

AFAIK there has been any offical announcement about a new jersey for next year. It was just speculation based on what was on membership site.

Thats what i thought.

Larissa is talking about the new jerseys being available this week and also in december..........which is why im confused as to if there is a design change at all. Wouldnt we be playing in the same design next year if the current dsesign jerseys are on sale in december with the new sponsor logo on it?

The design being released in December is the 2012 jersey, not the 'new' 2011 Kaspersky jersey (which is what has been spoken about recently here)

Hmm, I hope it's similar to the 2011 Kaspersky jersey, love the hoops. Not that fond of the white chevron - if anything it should be our alternate/heritage jersey IMO.

I reckon it's a ploy to change jerseys every year...then that way when we're in the grand final for the next 5 years we'll be able to easily distinguish which year is which.

Here is my quick mockup of what a jersey based on that design might look like, pretty cool I think. That said I am a big fan of the white chevron.

[attachment=169]

Attachments

• 2012.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 53
Rusty said:
Here is my quick mockup of what a jersey based on that design might look like, pretty cool I think. That said I am a big fan of the white chevron.

Needs hoops around the stomach also the chevron angles look wrong, no offense to your photoshop job, but I don't like it from that if you catch my drift

The chevron could be more V like, but I didn't try to make it as I would like it, rather as it is on the site, on looking again my chevron looks a little 'flat'.

As to the hoops, the one on the site has none, and unless they were very low on the jersey they couldn't be cut off either.

Rusty said:

what program did you use to create this ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rusty said:

what program did you use to create this ?

Photoshop, not all my own work however, used some templates for the shape and the texture overlays, and obviously sourced the ISC, AAA, NRL and MWSE logos from their respective websites.

[attachment=170] [attachment=171]

Here are this years jerseys using the same program and method.

Attachments

• home.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 15
  • white.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4