• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Hey @Dan sometimes when I go on Silvertails and I'm not logged on ( don't know why I gets logged off) I notice these large adds that when you try to scroll past you actually click on by default. You have to tap the screen to stop the redirect to the new page that is opening. Very annoying as on iPhone the ad takes up so much space it's hard to get around.

manlyfan76 said:
Hey @Dan sometimes when I go on Silvertails and I'm not logged on ( don't know why I gets logged off) I notice these large adds that when you try to scroll past you actually click on by default. You have to tap the screen to stop the redirect to the new page that is opening. Very annoying as on iPhone the ad takes up so much space it's hard to get around.

Can you please take a screen shot. It sounds like you have a virus similar to what was experienced by Chip and Chase and TC.

There are new ad formats, but these are simply a new google advert size, there should be

on the mobile version
1 small banner at the top
1 square banner at the bottom
If you are inside a thread there should be one after the first post as well square

But none of these should force you to click, I certainly dont have the same issue on my iphone 5s or my old galaxy s3 which I test the site with.

On the desktop there are a few more ads

Top right and 4 on the right and side
first post
and footer

If you are getting logged out I suggest you clear your cache on the device you are using and log back in, your session should stick then. This issue usually comes about due to corrupted cache or a corrupt or conflicting cookie

Hey. It's a google ad "ad choices"
I can't take a screen shot as my home button is cactus and I have to use assistive touch.
The ad apears after the first post and it takes up half the iPhone screen and if you try to scroll down and touch it all it starts to liad another page - the ad.
Obviously I just log on and the ads are gone but it must **** new visitors.

What iphone do you have? On 5s it fits in without issue and I can scroll without clicking on it.

It's a 300 * 250 ad which in terms of an iphone screen you should have 10px either side of the ad and lots of room above and below it as an iphone screen is 1136x640 double-density.

Which means the actual size of the screen is somewhere around 320 by 640 so there should be plenty of room above or below the ad to touch without clicking it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4