New away jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Filz

Was just wondering if the club are bringing out a new design for the away jersey next year or they going to keep the same design?so i dont buy the current away 1 and they bring out a new 1 next year.lol..are they still going to have ISC as the apparel sponsor aswel?cheers

Jerseys have to be worn for 3 years, I may be wrong but think that we have only worn the current away one for 2

What a stupid idea. I don't care if the nrl think its flooding the market, if I buy an away jersey next season it will be a 4 year out dated jersey in 2014. The epl have mostly new strips every season and you don't see supporters complaining that they have to buy a new one every year in that's their choice.
If anything it would signify a premiership year. Imagine having a premiership year strip, no, you only get 3 a decade.

ISC sucks balls, I hope Manly dumps them after the current contract ends.

Mals said:
ISC sucks balls, I hope Manly dumps them after the current contract ends.

totally agree, all ISC jerseys look crap.
i've said it before, why would you get rid of Reebok for ISC?
Reebok was the shiz!

i'd happily go with kooga, CCC or Reebok again.
would love to have adidas do our jerseys, but pretty sure they only do one NRL team?

When i lived in the UK their was a agreement to limit the changes to the strips for the EPL to every 2nd year for the home jersey because of complaints from supporters about the jersey changing every year. The away or 3rd jersey still changed at some clubs every but not all but these jerseys aren't brought as much as the home jersey.

adidas would be my maker of choice, i have some great quality supporter wear in other codes made by them. Their polos are next level comfort and last ages too. reebok was good too. i refuse to buy ISC now, nothing ive had lasts longer than a year, and is generally well out of whack size wise. shouldve dumped them after the 'Warringan' dramas.

The cost of rugby league jerseys is outrageous. I wish a serious journalist would investigate and write a expose giving a breakdown on where the profits go.
Any serious journalists left?

The Reebok jersey with the round white collar was bloody awful. Looked like a tshirt. I'm a big fan of the new home jersey and hope to see a reverse, white with maroon V, soon.

Wolfman to submit designs that Members can vote on :idea:

I hated the incomplete V of 2012 :-/

Wonder if the Club/Brett will post an update on the result of the Snake Jersey/T-Shirt diabetes drive?

I like the current jersey and it feels great to wear.

By the way, it was mentioned in another thread about the rugby league store in Westfields Parramatta having cheap gear.

The jersey is for sale for $49. In case anyone thinks its worth the trip.

HappilyManly said:
Wonder if the Club/Brett will post an update on the result of the Snake Jersey/T-Shirt diabetes drive?

There were tons being sold/ordered on the day!

@[Larissa]

This? Note URM under collar and ISC pushed to the sides

MANJER1351768045_1_th.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8