• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can you give me more details as to what the "new" button did?

i think what you were after is now there?

there is no need for a "new" button on mobile version as the "last" link takes you there. The mobile site didn't change at all so there should be zero change to functionality

That's weird then Dan. Up until yesterday, clicking on the little arrow next to the thread title would take me straight to the next unread post that I was up to. Now its just taking me to the last new page.
Are you sure it never acted as a 'new' button?

Also, the 'last' button is now doing the same thing (taking me to the last page, not post).

yep the mobile site is a theme, and runs off of the standard back-end. The theme itself did not change at all. The "new" button on the normal theme takes me to the last post I read.

On the mobile forums nothing has changed at all

I'll have another look using my test system, but may not be until next week

Dan, I get exactly the same thing using IE (I know, I know) on a laptop. Started about 2 days ago. Cheers.

And yes Dan, FF is working like it always did.

so this is only for the mobile version?

There was never a "new" button on the mobile version as this was stripped of 99% of buttons.

On the normal version there is a "new button" and this is functioning correctly and as expected when I use it.

Can you give me the following details.

- What the "new" button on the mobile version previously did?
- What it is doing now
- Where was the button on the mobile version?

Hey Dan,

I thought it was only on the mobile version, but now I'm experiencing it on my macbook pro in Safari.

On the mobile site:
- The button used to take me straight to the next post (after the last one that I had read in that thread).
- Now it takes me to the page on which that post is. For example, if the last post I read was the second post on page 2, it will take me to page 2 if there is a new post on that thread.
- The "New" button is/was a little arrow to the left of each thread title

I've circled in blue the arrow.

Attachments

• Forum New Button.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
ok i'll see what I can do

On your macbook, is it using the full theme or the mobile theme?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2