New category added to Dally M Awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
In an effort to keep the Dally Ms relevant in today’s fast-moving world of NRL, the Award organisers have added another category for the 2014 season. It will be for the Best Comedy Performance during a match.
Currently the Bulldog’s James Graham is the favourite for his role in ‘It only hurts when I laugh.’ His portrayal as a “hard man with the fortitude of a child” won him rave penalty reviews. Teammate Josh Reynolds is expected to be Graham’s closest rival. “There are still plenty of matches before the acting award is decided and my performances are improving weekly . . . or should that be ‘weakly’,” Reynolds chuckled, displaying his charming comedic wit.
Another teammate, Tony Williams, is urging Award organisers to consider adding a further category; the Best Impersonation of a Footballer.

Watto1972 said:
Todd Carney's inpersonation of a bald Billy Idol last Sunday is worthy of mention.

Played about as good as Billy's last (non) performance on a football ground.

Haha yes!
And the dally m is not the normal medal on blue cloth, it's a trophy that is shaped like a vagina. Well done James, keep up the amazing performances! They're hilarious

Also, a special mention is despatches for the *hearing impaired, Matt Cecchin, who despite his handicap continues to Referee.
In the future, Matt will be accompanied by a Sign language Interpreter.

(*Mr.Cecchin fails to hear long wailing high pitched warning sounds)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6