New Column- Through Eagle Eyes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was refreshingly good write-up that stuck to talking about footy!Nice! The more chicks we have writing so well about rugby league the better!

2mfni1s.gif

Onya Annalise...will have to get you on one of my away trips one day then you WILL have something to write about.......love the sign as well.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Onya Annalise...will have to get you on one of my away trips one day then you WILL have something to write about.......love the sign as well.

I was planning on coming to Brisbane in Round 26 but because I flew up to QLD for Origin III, we just don't have the cash. Next year for sure though :)

Thankyou all for your nice comments! Look out for a new blog next Monday!

manlyforever08 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I was planning on coming to Brisbane in Round 26 but because I flew up to QLD for Origin III, we just don't have the cash. Next year for sure though :)

Thankyou all for your nice comments! Look out for a new blog next Monday!

Sure is expensive. My flights were around $300.00 plus around $100.00 for tickets. Back & forth to the airports will be another $60.00 plus beer & food.
No change out of $550.00 for one day.

I wish they would release the dates earlier - then you'd have a good chance of getting frequent flyer tickets or discount rates.

:huh:

Jerry1 said:
Sure is expensive. My flights were around $300.00 plus around $100.00 for tickets. Back & forth to the airports will be another $60.00 plus beer & food.

I wish they would release the dates earlier - then you'd have a good chance of getting frequent flyer tickets or discount rates.

The bain of ALL our lives mate....let's just have our fingers crossed that the new TV deal in 2013 and beyond features the FULL draw (like the AFL have) in advance......would change EVERYTHING I do.

I would love to book group flights, means the costs are more reasonable, people don't have to pay months in advance (just a deposit)....but me (like you) only gets the day this same 2 or 3 weeks before the game...it sucks....BIG TIME!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jerry1 said:

The bain of ALL our lives mate....let's just have our fingers crossed that the new TV deal in 2013 and beyond features the FULL draw (like the AFL have) in advance......would change EVERYTHING I do.

I would love to book group flights, means the costs are more reasonable, people don't have to pay months in advance (just a deposit)....but me (like you) only gets the day this same 2 or 3 weeks before the game...it sucks....BIG TIME!!

Come on guys this is the NRL we're talking about they'll get put over the barrel again and shafted again.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6