New Dynasty - Manly/ Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
This could easily be the GF in 2011, but I am basing the next 3-5 years maybe longer that with the infastructure of these 2 teams they will dominate the NRL long term. The NZ Toyota Cup side is full of future stars - Loussi (similar to Ali Lautiti but bigger) & fullback Slymankle?(combination of Slater & Bowen) & any number of quality players & already have a great top squad - watch them Sat if you have Austar in both grades. Seaeagles have set up a young team that will only improve which is exciting stuff , I expect Illawarra to drop off & the only others are really Ncastle, Storm & Brisbane to challenge for the 3rd - 5th spot.

The Worryers and Brisbane have big advantages over the other clubs. They have enormous areas/numbers/resources to draw their players, sponsors and fans from, without ANY competitive club. Brisbane has a population of 2 million, and there are some 3 million in NZ (I believe). Both clubs should be powerhouses.

Their disadvantages (particularly for NZ) is that they have to travel a lot and the grand final is at an away venue.

The Eagle said:
Warriors toyota cup team lost to a bunch of speds this year....our speds who picked up the spoon
Manly have lost to lowly opposition this year too, whats your point??
No doubt the most talented crop of youngsters in the Toyota Cup by miles. As the Who pointed out - definately advantagous in regards to demographics.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6