New Ex-Player Profile: Steven "Beaver" Menzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
New Ex-Player Profile: Steven "Beaver" Menzies

Wheel has written us a new Ex-Player Profile. It's a cracking read about a true legend

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/ex-player-profiles/steven-beaver-menzies-1993-2008.html

Re: New Ex-Player Profile: Steven "Beaver" Menzies

hmm funny I thought this worthy of more comment

I think the line "In 2004 Beaver was a permanent members of the Sea Eagles line up and his partnership with mercurial 5/8 Cliff Lyons was developing." has the wrong year. Ithink Wheel meant 1994 as I'm sure Cliffy wasn't playing with us in 2004.

cheers....fixed now.

By the way Jethro....does North Street ring a bell. I was driving down there to wet a line down off the dirt track to Eli Creek last week and saw a Manly scarf hanging over a Shade sale out the front of a house :)

Dan link said:
cheers....fixed now.

By the way Jethro....does North Street ring a bell. I was driving down there to wet a line down off the dirt track to Eli Creek last week and saw a Manly scarf hanging over a Shade sale out the front of a house :)

Well, it wasn't my house but North St is only about 100m from my house.  The lake/parkland that backs onto my house is at the intersection of Eli Creek Rd & North St.

More Manly fans than I thought then :)

If you comment on this you are accepting he is an ex player....I prefer to dream that he will come back.....

lsz link said:
If you comment on this you are accepting he is an ex player....I prefer to dream that he will come back.....

Dont we all dream especially after the last 4 weeks

as sad as it is I actually woke up the other night from a dream he came back to us as a mid year transfer.....

As much as I'd love to see it, I doubt that he will become an "Immortal". They will prefer to bestow that honour on drug cheats from Newcastle.

I wish Beaver was still here....*sigh*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4