New faces in the 20's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When do the byes come ? So we can get some points.

Can't believe the turnover. Gf to last and 0 wins. Feel like the roosters.

Done enough to win today....effort was there....losing is a disease (the Natural)....when losing happens often, it's far easier to find a way.

Full time.

30-24.

Much improved effort and there are some good kids in there.

Hynes is a good player as is Cust. Johnny Walker and Lucas Price impressive.
Walker impressive ?gave away heaps of crucial penalties ,loads of missed tackles ,out of position . Good enthusiasm and leg drive other than that .rubbish!

Last edited:
Full time.

30-24.

Much improved effort and there are some good kids in there.

Hynes is a good player as is Cust. Johnny Walker and Lucas Price impressive.
I agree also Jesse Ramien & Brad Parker played well ... good to see effort but defence up the middle and around the ruck was at times woeful/non-existent .... no problem with attack

Is the captain's challenge still around? There could have been two challenges by the time the knights scored their first try. I reckon he was short of the tryline and the bomb which which led to that try was knocked on in the air by the Knights.

Said during the broadcast that Chad Randall had been moved up to NSW Cup side. Does that mean that Willo has gone??
Cox, Bainbridge, Parker, Hynes and Cust all showed potential.
The standard of refereeing is even worse than in the NRL if that is possible.

Interesting to see if Jaiden tarrant gets a run this week.

Big wraps on the kid a couple of years ago as a prop

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6