NEW for 2012 Reserved Seat Holders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon all,

I am very pleased to let you all know that next year we are introducing a 'Seat Resale' program for our Reserved Seat Members.

If for any reason you are unable to make it to a Brookie Oval home game you will be able to put your seat up for sale through Ticketmaster. If your seat is sold to a casual buyer, you will earn a rebate off your 2013 membership fees.

I'm really excited to get this off the ground. It will give those of you that want the security of a reserved seat, but can't commit to all 10 games greater flexibilty in your membership choice.

More details on this 'Seat Resale' program will be communicatedin the next few weeks.

Haven't Earned Your Wings yet? Visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership today!
Go Manly!

Larissa

I saw that they did this in the MLB when I was in the States, I remember thinking it was a really good idea but I wasn't sure if it's work over here since we have 10 home games and they have 70-80.

Larissa, is it possible for Gold Members to get good seats at away games?

Back in the good old days, the Club would get an allocation near the half way at other venues. Currently, the Supporters Bay is always behind the goal line in the open. Hard for us oldies to see the other side whilst getting wet :-/

Great initiative Larissa. It's good to see these concepts. Well done to the club as a whole on this one :)

HappilyManly said:
Larissa, is it possible for Gold Members to get good seats at away games?

Back in the good old days, the Club would get an allocation near the half way at other venues. Currently, the Supporters Bay is always behind the goal line in the open. Hard for us oldies to see the other side whilst getting wet :-/

Unfortunately away supporters seat locations are at the discretion of the hosting team. I can certainly raise the question, but my gut feel is that the system will continue as is.

In fairness, we do not allocate any reserved seating for opposition supporters. Due to our scarcity of reserved seats we advise them to congregate on the hill.

I'll keep you posted on how I go.

Go Manly!

Larissa

A really good thing was the ability to get monthly deductions on Visa to pay for membership. Two or three hundred dollars was sometimes hard to get together. An excellent idea and one I've been telling friends about.

Ahh now we are seeing your Swans experience at it's best!!

Great idea that has 2 results to it:

1) gets more members committing to the memberships this year
2) forces them to re-sign next year.

Well done Larissa.

Hope you don't have a get-out clause ;)

Hi Larissa

What about the reverse, i.e. if you have general admission membership and you decide to want to sit in the stand, can you upgrade on the day at the ticket booth if seats are available without having to pay the full price of a seat.

Reason I am asking is I am thinking of buying family members a couple of general admission memberships as a present.

OneEyedEagle said:
Hi Larissa

What about the reverse, i.e. if you have general admission membership and you decide to want to sit in the stand, can you upgrade on the day at the ticket booth if seats are available without having to pay the full price of a seat.

Reason I am asking is I am thinking of buying family members a couple of general admission memberships as a present.

This service has actually been around for a few seasons. GA members can upgrade to a reserved seat on game day.

The obstacle to this process working well is reserved seating selling out before game day. Im going to have to investigate a better way to manage this process. Possibly online with a password.

Keep you posted.

Great idea!

There is sometimes a game each year that i miss out on due to scheduling or work commitments. This way i can get something back on the next years membership.

I've had my seats since the early 90's.

Larissa, i wish you had've been around since then.....your idea's would've been handy for all those years!

Another great initiative by you and/or your team.

Well done.

:idea::idea::idea:

If this was on last season past, someone would have scored 10 straight games in my seat( jane try stand).. Pity :exclamation: :sleepy:

I hate seeing the empty corporate boxes at some the games. Maybe a standby package for a group of 10 (or whatever) mates to attend in the box, paying a certain percentage of that box for the day, with the corporate being offered some cash and the MWSE receiving the rest of the cash.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6