New get up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
The 2017 shirts look pretty good. 3 different colours. Simple yet nice. I'm really Impressed actually. Think I'll get a black and look like Our very own Ken doll himself.
image.png

Anyone know what our away jersey will look like? @Harry Smith can you make some ideas for our away jersey like you did with the home jersey. Even though we don't have our away sponsor yet.

Anyone know what our away jersey will look like? @Harry Smith can you make some ideas for our away jersey like you did with the home jersey. Even though we don't have our away sponsor yet.
Yep, I'll definitely try doing some. Internets been a bit dodgy lately for me so that might slow me down a tad. I bloody love doing em

If this was maroon and not purple and the 1 cm hoop at the top and bottom of the butcher stripe was about an Inch thick. That would be my idea of one sexy jersey. Double hoops. And Butchers stripes ohh stop it baby.

If I was any good with photo shop I would have made it already.

image.jpeg

If this was maroon and not purple and the 1 cm hoop at the top and bottom of the butcher stripe was about an Inch thick. That would be my idea of one sexy jersey. Double hoops. And Butchers stripes ohh stop it baby.

If I was any good with photo shop I would have made it already.

View attachment 4394

Yeah, in those Melbourne colours it just looks like the underbelly of some gay grub.

Yeah, in those Melbourne colours it just looks like the underbelly of some gay grub.
Anything looks like that in Melbourne colours @:D

Will try make it the better side's colours on photoshop, if it comes out even close to how I picture it, it'd be an awesome away jersey

Colour me stupid, I just got the double hoops reference.

I was shopping the other day and the amex card stuffed up.

I said 'stupid amex' out loud and the lady behind the counter said.."Oh wow, I just now finally understand what people mean when they say 'amex'!!"

About 4 of us laughed at her....when she ducked her head in embarrassment, I took it as a sign that I should run out without paying.

I was wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8