NEW in 2012- Golden Wings Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Hi again,

For 2012 we are introducing a new premium membership range: Golden Wings.

Golden Wings is all about taking your membership to the next level.

It will give you greater exclusive access to the Team, event invitations, include ticketing to our non-Brookvale home games and allow you to purchase Category 1 NRL Grand Final tickets through us (guaranteeing you the best seats in the house!)

For more information on Golden Wings Membership visit our new 2012 Membership Website

As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact Matt, Nat, Michael & I in the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000, at [email protected] or tweet me @MembersGuru.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Oh how i wish I had that money and the proximity to Brookvale

I DO have the money but not the proximity!!

Seriously it's not a bad deal if you look at everything that is included.

It is a good deal but because I don't want to sit in the stands I don't see the value in it. A deal like that with the ability to get finals tickets through the club would be a deal I'd sign up to. Gives you the ability to be in GA and you also get to have a group of supporters together in the same bay (like what Mark and Bob have done this year)

Larissa said:
Hi again,

It will give you greater exclusive access to the Team, event invitations, include ticketing to our non-Brookvale home games and allow you to purchase Category 1 NRL Grand Final tickets through us (guaranteeing you the best seats in the house!)

For more information on Golden Wings Membership visit our new 2012 Membership Website

As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact Matt, Nat, Michael & I in the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000, at [email protected] or tweet me @MembersGuru.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Would be good if you put out a limited edition golden wings pin/hat or similar to add some exclusivity to the membership....

Hi Jonno,

We offer the Golden Wings membership with both GA and reserved seating.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thehill said:
Larissa said:
Hi again,

It will give you greater exclusive access to the Team, event invitations, include ticketing to our non-Brookvale home games and allow you to purchase Category 1 NRL Grand Final tickets through us (guaranteeing youE the best seats in the house!)

Go Manly!

Larissa

Would be good if you put out a limited edition golden wings pin/hat or similar to add some exclusivity to the membership....

Golden Wings members receive an exclusive gift. This year it's a limited edition Golden Wings members golf umbrella.

Larissa said:
Hi Jonno,

We offer the Golden Wings membership with both GA and reserved seating.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thehill said:
Larissa said:
Hi again,

It will give you greater exclusive access to the Team, event invitations, include ticketing to our non-Brookvale home games and allow you to purchase Category 1 NRL Grand Final tickets through us (guaranteeing youE the best seats in the house!)

Go Manly!

Larissa

Golden Wings members receive an exclusive gift. This year it's a limited edition Golden Wings members golf umbrella.

Is there any kind of deal where i can get Maroon wings with the premiership pack (GF Ticket availability)

Dan (tongue in cheek) I hope you are getting paid for all of this advertising.

The club shut their forum as it was too hot to handle yet are happy enough to take advantage of your set up to peddle their wares.

No offense intended Larissa, this occurred well before your time.

hi , Larissa , as a country member who works shift work , a mate of mine is a rooster supporter /member and they have a membership package which seems ideal for us members from the country that don't get to go to many games , the package was a jumper , backpack and some other items but best was a 1 game package for the member and 3 other friends ( could change this number to suit ) to a game of their choice dinner and drinks at game , we had a ball at the game and was a good way to get non members / supporters to a rooster game .

At this stage we only have the two options for GA and any reserved seat.

If we get lots of feedback asking for a category 2 price point I'll take a look at it.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Dan (tongue in cheek) I hope you are getting paid for all of this advertising.

The club shut their forum as it was too hot to handle yet are happy enough to take advantage of your set up to peddle their wares.

No offense intended Larissa, this occurred well before your time.

Dan should get the Golden Wings membership on the house ;).. He might not be able to get to all the games but he still wants his umbrella :p
I would love one of them umbrellas enquired a couple of yrs ago to the online shop why they didnt stock them i would have bought one

I bit the bullet and signed up for a Golden Wings General Admission Membership Larissa.

Question, as I cannot make most of the games, could I give my ticket away for the games I cannot make to one of the Silvertails Members? I know there are Manly fans who cannot afford membership so (if Dan is ok with it) we could have an "obscure" Manly Triva question with the first in correct, the winner? Not sure if this would breech some law though?

PS; Going to book 2 dugout experiances for next year!!!

mudgeagle said:
hi , Larissa , as a country member who works shift work , a mate of mine is a rooster supporter /member and they have a membership package which seems ideal for us members from the country that don't get to go to many games , the package was a jumper , backpack and some other items but best was a 1 game package for the member and 3 other friends ( could change this number to suit ) to a game of their choice dinner and drinks at game , we had a ball at the game and was a good way to get non members / supporters to a rooster game .

At the moment our current Country Wings membership probably doesn't suit someone like yourself. Ours includes 2 games at Brookie, 1 interstate away game and an away function.

For someone like yourself I'd recommend a Supporter Wings package. This is a non-ticketed option that includes a car flag, travel mug and a few other bits and pieces.

It may work for you because from next year all Sea Eagles members will receive a 10% discount for any home game casual tickets. We hold members only post match functions after most of our Brookie home games.

A meal/event package sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately we don't have the facilities at Brookie yet.

Feel free to drop us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Go Manly!

Larissa

anthonyb1965 said:
I bit the bullet and signed up for a Golden Wings General Admission Membership Larissa.

Question, as I cannot make most of the games, could I give my ticket away for the games I cannot make to one of the Silvertails Members? I know there are Manly fans who cannot afford membership so (if Dan is ok with it) we could have an "obscure" Manly Triva question with the first in correct, the winner? Not sure if this would breech some law though?

PS; Going to book 2 dugout experiances for next year!!!

This is definately ok and I welcome it!

Memberships are fully transferrable so you can pass them on to anyone you like if you can't make the games.

On another note I'm looking at introducing a seat resale program next year. This will allow reserved seat members to put their seats up for sale if they can't make it. If your seat is on sold you will earn a rebate of your following years membership fees. I'll keep you all posted.

CC...we are after all ALL Manly fans, Dan doesn't need to earn money out of this and Larissa is doing an amazing job on here....a real breath lof fresh air!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
CC...we are after all ALL Manly fans, Dan doesn't need to earn money out of this and Larissa is doing an amazing job on here....a real breath lof fresh air!!

I am not questioning anyone's motivation mate. I do find it ironic that the Club is using Dan's forum as a vehicle for promoting memberships when they kicked us all of their own site by closing their own forum.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I am not questioning anyone's motivation mate. I do find it ironic that the Club is using Dan's forum as a vehicle for promoting memberships when they kicked us all of their own site by closing their own forum.

I know where you are coming from but it is way before Larissa's time and I reckon we have moved on....Dan's happy, although I still reckon we have to find him some more income from somewhere

Larissa

Here is an excerpt of an email that I sent to membership on Saturday to which I still have received no reply to some of the questions raised therein, let alone being contacted by your team to address some of my concerns. Let's start with the easy question first.

1. Does Golden Wings (Premium Membership) membership package allow members to keep the seats they hold under the Maroon Wings Membership?

2. The Golden Wings upgrade promotes:

(a) a guaranteed ability to purchase a Category 1 ticket to the 2012 NRL Grand Final through the Sea Eagles allocation - firstly don't we already get this opportunity by being season ticket holders - what bays are included in is this allocation - are members being asked to pay premium for Golden Wings solely for the opportunity to sit behind the goal posts, which are also category 1?

(b) Category 1 reserved seat for two 2012 home games played away from Brookvale Oval (venues TBC) - do members get a choice of seats - say in the stand on half way line - also what does membership intend to do to ensure that Gold Wing members get premium seating. Also can you please explain whether we expected to gamble on the lottery that those two away games that we pay for will be accessible to us - what if you take a game to the country or interstate - what benefit is this option to those who have paid for Golden Wings?

(c) why wouldn't the club and membership team offer the guaranteed ability to purchase a Category 1 ticket to the 2012 NRL Grand Final through the Sea Eagles allocation to all Maroon Wing members as well or any member as a matter of fact.

It appears as through what are you really selling is a limited edition umbrella and a dream - a dream that we make the 2012 grand final and a dream that our away games are not taken interstate such as the Brisbane game this year. We complain about not getting a home ground grand final but then we take games interstate and now expect people to pay an additional $400+ for the benefit of getting Category 1 seats to these games upfront - let alone not knowing where these games are going to be held.

Sorry but I am not sold and believe me I want to be.

Hi MadEagle

You've brought up a few to many points for me to address adequately here.

Would you mind PMing me your contact details. I'll give you a call first thing in the morning to discuss.

Thanks

Larissa

Ps I'll also look into why your email hasn't been responded to. Our policy is 2 working days so you definitely should have received a response by now.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Congratulations Larissa on the fab membership marketing ideas that are tumbling forth from you (and presumably your team) - long overdue these past few years. And congrats on your 'on the front foot' attitude to communication!

Best wishes to you and the others at Sea Eagle Central on taking the promotion and marketing of the great Sea Eagles brand to ever higher and more professional levels.

Hooroo,

BG

I too would like to congratulate the membership team for their packages this year,.......very well done, with lots of options and value for the $$$$$

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7