New jersey picture????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
As a I have not renewed my membership I cannot access the new jersey designs.  Can someone do a cut a paste of the new designs?

In regards to the new sponsor, I am a little concerned as to their on going commitment.  I have it on good word they are carrying a lot of debt.  Lets hope it is not another Firepower situation and bail out after a year - ride the reigning premiers wave for some great exposure then fark off quickly. 

I still believe $900k a year and a no-name brand is a bit weak and un-secure.  I hope I am wrong.

there was 1 here http://www.silvertails.net/silvertails-forums/new_sponsor-t178888.90.html

but here it is
[img=379x400]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/Sea-Eagle-Scuba/2009jersey.jpg[/img]

thanks BE - I didn't look at that post anymore.  The last time I read it there was debate as to what which make of car was better Japanese vs European and also the Dominos vs Pizza hut business discussion.

I actually quite like the new jersey.

SEA EAGLES IN HOT WATER AND LOVING IT

14/11/2008 - By Manly Sea Eagles
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?newsid=4032

The premiership winning Manly Sea Eagles completed a perfect Centenary season today by announcing a stunning three year major sponsorship deal with Quantum Energy Technologies.

Quantum Energy Technologies is a leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced renewable hot water  and pool heating systems .  The systems they produce are energy saving, attract government rebates and reduce greenhouse gases.  Manly is proud to be the first NRL team to be sponsored by a "green" company that is promoting products that will ultimately help prevent climate change.

The three year deal is a massive boost to the Sea Eagles and is in excess of $2.5 million for the three years.

Manly CEO Grant Mayer said the timing of the new deal was a significant salute to the game of Rugby League and to the Sea Eagles brand.

"At a time of much financial gloom it is refreshing that the code and the Sea Eagles in particular can clinch such a significant financial partner.   

"Quantum Energy Technologies have a head office in Sydney with state offices in most capital cities of Australia. Our home and away jerseys for the next three seasons will carry Quantum Eco Hot Water as the major sponsor replacing the Delmege Commercial of recent seasons, "Mr Mayer said.  "It is a tremendous fit for the club and also makes a statement that we take the issue of climate change seriously".

Manly will carry the Quantum brand name into the 2009 season starting with the World Club Challenge match against the Leeds Rhinos at Elland Road on March 1.

This will provide a massive first up television audience in England and Australia for Quantum's entry into sports sponsorship.

Managing Director of Quantum Energies Technologies Pty Ltd Phil Sidney said his company was excited with the partnership with reigning premiers.

"The Sea Eagles brand is well known and respected wherever the game is played and we are delighted at the prospect of working with them.

"Quantum's origins go back to the 70's when extensive research work was done by the University of Melbourne in the development of Heat Pump technology for the production of hot water. It is significant that the company - like Manly- has grown in status since those early days, "Mr Sidney said.

The Manly Sea Eagles and Quantum Energy would like to thank David Kenney, Partner of Hall Chadwick Chartered Accountants and long time Sea Eagles fan for making the initial introduction between the Club and its new Major Sponsor.

The only thing that some people would have an issue with is the amount of white down the sides i reckon.  But still looks good.  It's about as close to the 80s design as you could get.  Not much happening at the top of the jersey either.

But i like it and will be forkin out the cash definately

be you really shouldnt post that
if u wanted to show old mate email it.

Im sure posted that could get dan in ****e with the club as its copyrighted material.

not the mention to fact its something we get to see for paying to be members
sorry if sound a bit anal
but if i pay my couple of hundred a year for those previldges i get a bit dirty that someone who doesnt gets to see it aswell.

Rant over back to the Super Drys
**** i hate waiting in airports

lol at paying a couple of hundred a year to see a MS Paint drawing of a football jersey!

LOL!

Fair enough to be concerned about members only infor but the jersey next year belongs to all Manly supporters. Dan can be the judge but I have no qualms about the jersey appearing here.

Didn't dawn on me til just now - how awesome would that look reversed as the alternate jersey?  You'd bring back the 70s and 80's jerseys easy!

Flip link said:
lol at paying a couple of hundred a year to see a MS Paint drawing of a football jersey!

LOL!

from $59.00, but don't let a fact get in the way of your personal prejudice!, a couple of hundred bucks sounds much more dramatic.

Corso_Pete link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=178906.msg203067#msg203067 date=1226728404]

LOL!

from $59.00, but don't let a fact get in the way of your personal prejudice!, a couple of hundred bucks sounds much more dramatic.
[/quote]

Cliffy GC mentioned "acouple of hundred bucks" in the first instance. But dont let that fact get in the way of a petty snide swipe at someone.

Flip link said:

LOL!
depends how serious are on actually supporting ure club
rather than just being a fan

Bird of prey is closer two 200 than 100

Corso_Pete link said:

LOL!

[/quote]

Arg, you irk me Corso. You pop out of the woodwork every time i mention something about the memberships.

All this coming from a bloke who won't go and watch his team play in round 1 2009 because "Its a **** stadium".

Flip link said:
[quote author=Corso_Pete link=topic=178906.msg203095#msg203095 date=1226751159]

LOL!

[/quote]

Arg, you irk me Corso. You pop out of the woodwork every time i mention something about the memberships.

All this coming from a bloke who won't go and watch his team play in round 1 2009 because "Its a S**t stadium".
[/quote]

I can assure you that your attitude towards NOT becoming a member is far more irksome to me.

I will do you a deal, you become a member & I will go to the 1st Round game at ANZ Stadium and pay the entry tickets for 3 Silvertail Forum posters to go with me.

Trust me going to ANZ Stadium is a painful experience for me (Grand Finals excepted) so I can assure you that I will be putting myself out to do so, can you do the same and become a member?

You understand my current situation financially and the reason why, yet you continue to tell me I should put a football team ahead of my health.

I dont understand your logic.

and I have explained my total disdain of ANZ as a venue to watch football from!

If you do not like the jibes about not becoming a member, then stop being crtitical of the club and their membership packages. It seems to me that if they were charging $5.00 you would still find a reason to be critical.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6