New Jerseys etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just checking them out on the Official (there you go I said it) website of MWSE.

Modelling by Jamie x 2, Brett and Kieren, and others.

Your thoughts?

What are you buying?

I wanted to buy the Manly maroon playing shorts (alternate strip) but when I emailed them I got back.... Computer says no.

Anyone know which Rebel Sport stores stock 2012 or 2013 training jerseys? I've got Rebel gift cards expiring soon.

Ordered the 2013 away jersey on Monday and arrived by post Tuesday. Fantastic service.

bob dylan said:
bones said:
New Yorks, Californias, Floridas.

Can you be more specific.

Naming a state is not vey helpful.

What about the thread title? :p

P.S. Checked at home for a 1973 can and no luck sorry mate. Will keep an eye out in the shops for you.

I know sponsorship is here to stay, but I don't like it splattered across the jersey. I want to promote the Manly SeaEagles, not "Wally's pies"
(or in this case, Kaspersky) The team jersey logo can hardly be seen.

NFL have sponsors, tho' not on their jerseys, & AFL only have a small badge on the front. This I like, but, I know Sponsorship is here to stay.

bones said:
bob dylan said:
bones said:
New Yorks, Californias, Floridas.

Can you be more specific.

Naming a state is not vey helpful.

What about the thread title? :p

P.S. Checked at home for a 1973 can and no luck sorry mate. Will keep an eye out in the shops for you.

Lol

Really appreciate it. Living in ****sville with sweet fa shops doesn't help me.

Do they do the new jersey's in the older jerseys material?

I prefer the older more durable (cotton?) ones and not the skin tight, thin, takes $5 to make but sell for $160 and rips easily when I flex my giant biceps ones.

The only ones I see are the 'retro' ones.

???

globaleagle said:

I prefer the older more durable (cotton?) ones and not the skin tight, thin, takes $5 to make but sell for $160 and rips easily when I flex my giant biceps ones.

???

Mate that's the reason I've stopped buying the new strips. I buy a new retro every year now.

COMMANDER said:
globaleagle said:

???

Mate that's the reason I've stopped buying the new strips. I buy a new retro every year now.

A few of the English clubs do a run of the cotton ones (know Leeds do) surprised that the NRL clubs don't follow suit

The Eagle said:
Joey said:
When does the Centrebet sponsorship end? I'm not buying a jersey until those pricks are off it.

Why not just peel it off? I like that they give my club money

Isn't it sewn in as part of the fabric? I love that they give the club money too (which I just found out is $1 Million over 3 years) I'd think though that the club would want more reputable business sponsorships instead of a bookmaker whose business plan is profiting from mug punters only and imposing bet limits or closing accounts simply because you're in the green (which they did to me)

I just wish clubs would think about how there jerseys look and engage fans on what the next one should look like.

Some are a disgrace - Broncos(looks like a glorified shirt), Knights (one of them due to the tubing looks like a bra or is that a bro (Seinfeld thing)), Titans and the biggest atrocity in jerseys the Wests Tigers - how they manage to stuff up a jersey containing the Balmain orange, black and white is beyond me.

eagles2win said:
I just wish clubs would think about how there jerseys look and engage fans on what the next one should look like.

Some are a disgrace - Broncos(looks like a glorified shirt), Knights (one of them due to the tubing looks like a bra or is that a bro (Seinfeld thing)), Titans and the biggest atrocity in jerseys the Wests Tigers - how they manage to stuff up a jersey containing the Balmain orange, black and white is beyond me.
. Agree, that would be a good move if they asked the punters opinion.

wedgetail eagle said:
eagles2win said:

. Agree, that would be a good move if they asked the punters opinion.

Well they expect us to outlay $170 for them it's the least they could do.
IMHO this is what clubs should have :
Home
Alternate
Special choice of(women's/indigenous/members/heritage)
And that's it

globaleagle said:

???

Hi GE, I must say you're looking devilishly handsome this morning!

I agree, I just went and checked one of my old jerseys and it is 60% Cotton, 40% polyester (and 100% awesome).

These are the jerseys I want. Not these new 'plastic' types.

And my biceps are even bigger now so they rip even more easily!

Make it so Manly jersey people, make it so!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6