New Look Members eNews

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

Sea Eagles Members will receive our NEW LOOK eNews shortly.

Its quite different from what you are used to. Not only has eNews received a facelift, but in 2012 there will be much more Members Only content, with insider stories from coaching staff and players.

I would love to hear your feedback. Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected], @MembersGuru twitter or on Facebook.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa I am havig trouble renewing my sons Next Gen membership online.

What number can I phone can I call to sort out?

Larissa said:
byso said:
Will the newsletter confirm that crush is staying past 2012?

We haven't heard anything on that on that topic at Membership HQ. Sorry.

Can ring them and ask as there are disgruntled fans and could affect memberships
Thanks

Looking forward to the first inside story from Des -

"Why I signed with the Dogs - who is to REALLY blame"

Hi Larissa,

Just got the eNews - quick question

The links at the bottom of the page (unsub etc) appear to not be working? Including the section where Daly is??

lsz said:
Hi Larissa,

Just got the eNews - quick question

The links at the bottom of the page (unsub etc) appear to not be working? Including the section where Daly is??

Thanks for picking that up. Will make sure its fixed for edition #2.

Go Manly!

Larissa

One more thing..the unsub link appears to be broken? I get an error when i click through (not that I want to unsub...was interested to see where it would go)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6