New Membership and best home games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DailyTerrorgraphHater

Reserve Grader
Just got the 6 game flexi pass membership for the first time.
I'm starting this thread coz others are no doubt as excited as I am for a great season as members.

Are you a new member like me?
What home grames do others think will be the best?

Make sure you find an existing member to give your referral to.

You're not a true supporter if you don't attend 24 regular games plus any finals we're fortunate enough to make.  Just thought I'd give you a heads up now you've declared your traitorous colours. 

Matabele link said:
You're not a true supporter if you don't attend 24 regular games plus any finals we're fortunate enough to make.  Just thought I'd give you a heads up now you've declared your traitorous colours. 

lol, ever since I got moved out of gods country I knew I wasn't a true supporter, but thankyou for the confirmation!

Not everone can get to all or indeed some games but Membership = Direct financial assistance to the club =  Support

Simple really

Good on ya DTH

So true supporter status is being watered down to membership is it?  I can feel a signature change coming on.  Oh how the mighty have fallen.

By the way Mata, referencing your original post, sloppy mistake (or gross ignorance?) there are 25 rounds in the season and we have 2 byes so that makes 23 regular games?

vidmar link said:
By the way Mata, referencing your original post, sloppy mistake (or gross ignorance?) there are 25 rounds in the season and we have 2 byes so that makes 23 regular games?
  Just making sure this doesn't get deleted.  Fro .....

Do you guys know if it is possible to get supporter wear for 1 year olds? My wife is a mad tigers fan, and reckons the kid will be to.
Not happening though. Need gear such as jersey or scarf to make it permanent.

You can purchase baby stuff, like tiny little jump suits in Manly colors at that sports shop on George Street in the City.  I've never seen that sort of stuff at any ground outlet or on the product site..Over to you Vid. 

Thanks DSM5

I try to buy from the club whenever possible but best and less also have things like jumpsuits, T shirts etc for little 'uns

Back to you in the studio DSM5....

Not Best and Less, but the Sports store opposite the QVB.  I noticed that stuff when I wandered in to purchase a Steelers jumper for my youngest daughter's guy for Christmas.  Interesting though, I've turned him to a Eagles supporter.  I hadn't realized the animosity towards St George by Steeler's tragics. 

DSM5 link said:
Not Best and Less, but the Sports store opposite the QVB.  I noticed that stuff when I wandered in to purchase a Steelers jumper for my youngest daughter's guy for Christmas.  Interesting though, I've turned him to a Eagles supporter.  I hadn't realized the animosity towards St George by Steeler's tragics. 

Lol! nice one. I hope you get him signed up for a membership.
No doubt they hate st george as much as the Bears fans must hate us. :D
I heard someone on Talkin' sport a while back going on about the bears, but hey, who cares.

Thanks for the tips Vid and DSM. I work in the city and know the store. I'll head  down there before season starts so I can get my daughter kitted out. So far she only has a tigers teddy bear, but i'm planning on swapping the teddy bears scarf for a manly one and getting rid of its tigers beanie.

Actually I'm more worried about her grandparents trying to make her a Sydney Swans GayFL supporter.

There's a great store here in Canberra called Jerseys and more but they mostly carry Raiders & Brumbies crap! There is also a store here called Ivan's Fashions that has 50% sales every 6 months - that is where I picked up my Wormald jumper and am looking at getting my P&O jumper!

Goldie link said:
There's a great store here in Canberra called Jerseys and more but they mostly carry Raiders & Brumbies crap!
  How do they pay the rent with zero turnover?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4