New Mighty Sea Eagles print

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I finally got around to ordering the new print that celebrates the 2008 Premiership and WCC victory.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-detail.asp?p=677&pc=19

It arrived within a few days and looks sensational. I'll get it framed next week and I got a quote of around $80 for a wood frame and glass. I should warn you that it is very large.

I highly recommend this one for maintaining that feel good factor and reminding all your visitors of our success.

That looks fantastic.
I might just have to get one of those and get it framed myself.
Although I wouldn't mind it just block-mounted.

I have a block-mounted Manly Greatest Team Ever poster I bought about a year ago, which is sweet.

Hey ssar some of those block-mounted prints do tend to have air bubbles on them which really stand out but it depends on how well their made and by whom but yes they do look good.

Yea, I would hope it arrives in real good condition if I ordered anything like that, and contact the supplier if it's damaged/dodgy.

I really like this poster too, thinking the $150 block mounted print would be sweeeeet:

08-gf-flyinghighposter.jpg

The Mighty Sea Eagles print showing GF + World Champs is nice too, but does not appear to be avail block mounted on the MWSE site.

I reckon Peter Wynn score would be selling them framed, so I'll wait to get one from them.

We have to make the most of 2008 glory as who knows when we'll have such a season again.

byso link said:
I reckon Peter Wynn score would be selling them framed, so I'll wait to get one from them.

We have to make the most of 2008 glory as who knows when we'll have such a season again.

Good point byso but you never know mate we could still make it back to back titles

FYI - the new print is the same size as the Flying High one. Whoever did the design of these did a terrific job. And when we win again I guess it will be a Back to Back print. We might all lose an entire wall!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6