New nrl initiative

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
The NRL has declared Monday to be Hug a Cowboy fan day.
The initiative is aimed at offering sympathy to the cowboys fans as their team faces mad Monday and they all stamp about full of indignation.

It is advised that sea eagles fans be careful not to cut themselves on the chip on the shoulders of the cowboys fans and to offer their solace filled with as much condescension as possible.

Kleenex have come out as sponsors for the day and they expect to see solid sales of their limited addition cowboys branded tissues as cowboys fans cry for at least another month.

Are Manly fans encouraged to hug a Cowboy? It might inflame the situation, perhaps it should be left to other supporters to hug the Cowboys. Don't get me wrong, great initiative I just wouldn't want to make things worse for them.

Apparently to cheer someone up, just listening can help. So let them get it out. Also a gift can give someone a lift. I might bake a cake and post it up to them?

my inlaws are coming to stay on friday and while my emotions are generally mixed about there arrival, they are big cowboy fans and the mum in law knows very little about footy, but mouths off a lot. Going to have to work on my smugness this week.

best news i suppose is ill get to relive Manly knocking them out 2 weeks in a row. yeeeha ride em cowboy, giddy up

Those wanting to give Jamie Lyon a free one may want to jump on board the "Brokeback Mountain' train and extend their love and sympathy to the cowboys in this fashion. Mind you, there testosterone levels will be dramatically down and therefore a simple hug may just have to do :^)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Also a gift can give someone a lift.

Maybe a few of these:

2557tissue_box.jpg
Facial_Tissue_Box.jpg
tempat-tisu.jpg
947397CC.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8