New Player(s) Most keen to see!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Personally have
Kapow as that wrecking ball to raise the intensity & intimidate all
Parcell to explode & change game tempo with blinding pace & vision
Walker - simply an excitement machine & potential matchwinner

We know what Tapau and Myles can do; it's the unknowns that I am most keen to see:
  1. Parcell who I have watched a fair bit of in QLD cup and think he will be great but NRL is a different proposition.
  2. Walker as a 5/8 after training there all pre-season which he never did at Souths - he always trained at centre and was thrown in at 5/8 2 or 3 times
  3. Green in the starting side - Barrett's first big call and I'm hoping it's a good one

I'm interested to see how much game time Parcell gets and how he is used.

Also interested in how we use Kapow, will he be running fringes or through the middle, or both.

I guess the only other real unknown is "The Phantom" Walker at 6, how he and DCE interact and whether he plays a running game two wide.

The rest of them, Myles, Brown, Green, Lussick, Api - we all pretty well know what we'll get there, not expecting any real surprise packets form any of them.

Walker, of the new players, pretty much know what the other guys are going to bring.

Cherry-Evans' new roaming role is the most interesting of everyone though, hopefully it hasn't been overstated.

I can't wait till tomorrow - one more sleep. The new players I'm really looking forward to seeing are Taupau, Dylan Walker and Matthew Purcell. All three are electrifying players and I can't wait to see them tear Brookvale apart.

All of them plus the old players
G'day all,I too would like to see how guys like Starling,Lawrence,Jamie B and Tom Symonds go now that we apparently have a unified squad,unlike the last two seasons of injuries and discontent as we tend to forget how well they performed when everyone was pulling together.
cheers mike

We know what Tapau and Myles can do; it's the unknowns that I am most keen to see:
  1. Parcell who I have watched a fair bit of in QLD cup and think he will be great but NRL is a different proposition.
  2. Walker as a 5/8 after training there all pre-season which he never did at Souths - he always trained at centre and was thrown in at 5/8 2 or 3 times
  3. Green in the starting side - Barrett's first big call and I'm hoping it's a good one

To save typing, I agree with this comment and or product.

Combination. With this talent if it combines well we'll be major challengers. Especially interested in seeing the further development of the Trbojevic boys and Knight. Also interested in Walker and Parcell. I'll also be interested to see in a few weeks just how good this young Wright is and how a couple of those Hopoate kids develop, in particular at this stage Jamil

Combination. With this talent if it combines well we'll be major challengers. Especially interested in seeing the further development of the Trbojevic boys and Knight. Also interested in Walker and Parcell. I'll also be interested to see in a few weeks just how good this young Wright is and how a couple of those Hopoate kids develop, in particular at this stage Jamil
You won't see wright for a couple of months and then will be playing with the20s, jamil hasn't been cleared to play by the NRL .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8