New products added to Online store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Witht he release of our new logo we have decided to create some new products for you and reduce the price of others.

More products will be added in the coming days as well. So jump over and have a look.

A number of the fortress brookvale range sold quite well and I thank all those who purchased them and look forward to seeing them around the ground.

The online store can be found here http://silvertails.net/addins/cafepressstore/cafepressstore.php

Regards
Daniel

Oh I also added a small range of baby, infant and childrens clothes as well......I know byso will want a bib, he may get one for his daughter too :)

Damn that logo looks tops on white.
*byso gives himself a rap* :)

I will grab a bib and a mug for sure.

Problem is, I dont think the bib will fit.....me :)

33173787_F_tn.jpg

I am going to get myself a t-shirt or two and a mug i think

When is the book:-

"How to Play Half Back for Dummys"

Written by Michael Monaghan coming out?

Dan - how much is delivery?

should be listed when you go to your shopping cart. it depends on what you buy and how many. I might buy a few things and we can save on delivery if a few purchase it together

Thanx, let me know when you buy & i might get a thing or 2.

you guys go ahead and buy together I have about $1500 to pay off my credit card in the next month so probably will wait

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2