new rules

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
So far headbutting is ok
Can leap over a player which equals penalty

Chargedown is not playing at the ball even twice in a row

Hapoy with charge downs but the head but should have been dealt with and particularly that there was a knock on witj no hands on the ball to preceed it

how about lyon being taken out when trying to contest a high ball, refs let it go that give the cocks a penalty for holding down which leads to a try

One penalty against us was recorded on the big screen as being for 'crowding'.
Now that is a new rule.

Was there some policy change I missed? Because I thought walking off the mark and trying to milk a penalty end up as penalties against you, not 'go back and do it properly this time'. At least 2 or 3 times the play went back for the roosters to have another go at playing the ball.

castle eagle said:
how about lyon being taken out when trying to contest a high ball, refs let it go that give the cocks a penalty for holding down which leads to a try

Mate that was a real bad one. The 2 Roosters players were aware Lyon was coming through (may have glanced at him) and blocked him from contesting the ball.

But on the otherhand, what an exciting time for the game!
So many new rules we have to embrace! Its pretty much open slather, do whatever you want, then its up to how the ref feels or what direction the wind is blowing as to whether he gives a penalty or not.

These muppets should be shot

strange how for the entire finals series that defenders could lay on the tackled player longer than they could during the regular rounds. rarely was there a penalty for holding down.

also noted before the game trent robinson said that since they referee finals games different than regular rounds they wouldn't have much too worry about in regards to being penalised, & they went on to win the penalty count 5-2

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6