New rules...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyMatt

Reserve Grader
So Foran is gone to the Eels in what was in hindsight an inevitable move we should have seen coming months ago.So now the worst is over I think Management and fans should take on some new rules.

1. Never offer a player more than a million dollars. It's ridiculous and hinders from building a balanced team. The cowboys struggle to build a team around Thurston and we would have struggled twice as hard with our two clowns. No player is worth a mil so don't pay it.

2. If players parade around clubs they are not loyal (I know not many are). So don't hope for the best, Let them go and replace them. Club legends and loyal clubmen like Toovey, Menzies and Lyon never paraded themselves around at other clubs so DCE Doing it should have been a dead give away.

And what about moving forward? Well i think we should be watching very closely where the Penn's and Kelly go from here. They should be judged on how they respond to the Eels and Titans raiding our club. Their Players should be Ruthlessly targeted and anything that sours there signings should be done. They should also be judged on their treatment of Toovey. Look at where disloyalty to Gifty got us. Lessons should be learnt and Toovey should be given his chance. The fans should lead the way on this one and pressure the board to show their support.

Either way there is a lot of work to be done to get back to where we were but i have faith and will continue my support. Go Manly (Minus the Halves LOL!)

I agree with you mate.. Is foran really worth 800 k more thank someone like Luke Keary?
If Foran is on 1.3 mill than Johnson should be on 2 cause he has carried Foran in the kiwi team every time.
Lets sign Ryan Matterson the Aussie school boy 5/8 from the eels and Kane Egey for a start

Rule number 1: Get players in the team who want to play for the jersey!
Rule number 2: The club has to learn from this mess and ensure it never happens again!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2