New Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
In honour of this day of hope and fanfare, I think highly appropriate that I celebrate by starting a new rumour, hoping with you lots perverse feedback it may gets some legs!

Nat Myles is half a chance to follow the Lyon King to Brookie.... He has rejected an offer from the Titans this afternoon (according to the bulldogs marketing team) ..... and we are the only team offer same or more? :yeah: :yeah:

yeah he will follow the King, no co-incedence he was linked to two clubs Lyon was linked with!

If we got him (and somehow retained BK) we'd deadset win the Comp next year. Not just with him as a replacement though. He's a prop anyway.

Nate Myles??? We'd have TWO Jason Kings in the team then !!! I'd much rather Simpson. You guys judge who plays better tonight.

Sorry to be a dampener on this great day, but I am a little concerned about our depth with all our marquee players. By spending so much on top liners we won';t have anything left for the middle of the road players you need in tough times and Origin weeks...

Nate Myles??? We'd have TWO Jason Kings in the team then !!! I'd much rather Simpson. You guys judge who plays better tonight.

OMG. You are comparing a bloke who plays SOO with Jason King. One of your best.......

Excellent rumour. Would complement Kite and put a rocket up the ring hole of those other lazy bludging forwards. Sell King instantly.

Myles will snap simpson! as will all nsw forwards be snapped :blaugh:

Nate Myes was solid but not spectacular tonight. A dodgy grubber kick but at least Qld got the ball back.

Twice the player King is (which means he'll average at least 80 metres a game).

The new rumour is that Jamie :lol: Lyon wants out of his contract already. :drunk: :blaugh:

Started by the now hilariously bitter Dennis Fitzgerald who is reportedly bunkered down in a parramatta laneway inserting marker pins into photos of Jamie Lyon & a Sea Eagle

It is reported that his next half arsed ludicrous proposition will be to take over the Soccer World Cup and bringing it to home Granville Australia, where all the ethnic community can rejoice, vandalise, rape and generally run amok.

All the best with your future endevours & your new home in the laneway Fitzy, and good luck with regaining that lost sheet of corrogated iron that you use as a doona.

:twisted:

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4