New Silvertails member

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Hi All, mad Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporter and I have been for over 40 wonderful years, like to thank this club for giving me so many happy memories... And I'm sure many more to come! Go Manly

Hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure a jay is not an eagle.
But welcome aboard anyhow!

Hi All, mad Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporter and I have been for over 40 wonderful years, like to thank this club for giving me so many happy memories... And I'm sure many more to come! Go Manly
Welcome feathered friend followed manly since the 70s
Born and bred on the north shore now living near the qld border and have met quite a few manly supporters here too looking forward to 2016 go the mighty sea eagles

Hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure a jay is not an eagle.
But welcome aboard anyhow!

Sorry to break it to you but I certainly am a "true" manly supporter, read my posts and you will quickly notice, I can't stand people that bag my team and I'm so over the idiots on this site bagging Zorba (a manly great) and the admin.. True supporters who have followed this great club for decades know that there has always been infighting but seriously who cares, stick together and win comps, just keep that manly flag flying and let the haters hate us... All the better.. is all I care about.

Sorry to break it to you but I certainly am a "true" manly supporter, read my posts and you will quickly notice, I can't stand people that bag my team and I'm so over the idiots on this site bagging Zorba (a manly great) and the admin.. True supporters who have followed this great club for decades know that there has always been infighting but seriously who cares, stick together and win comps, just keep that manly flag flying and let the haters hate us... All the better.. is all I care about.

I'll bag ZtH all I like , he deserves every bit of it, but welcome aboard anyway!!

Zorba a Manly great? Wow, that's news to me & most people on this forum I would say.

Welcome aboard & don't take the banter too personally ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6