New Sponsor for Our Forward Pack?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Rumour has it that we have joined forces with Neta Garden Hoses:
No Break Guarantee
Neta’s garden watering products have been developed with the Manly forward pack in mind and and are guaranteed for NRL conditions. As a commitment of their quality, Neta has introduced the No Break The Line Guarantee. This guarantee is our pledge that if our forward pack do not run at the opposition at full speed or perform to expectations within the NRL season, Neta will happily replace the product.

I thought it was Epirez Epoxy Resin. We stole their slogan: Stronger Together two seasons ago.
Doesn't seem so appropriate these days, does it?

You know IF we had every forward available, and started with BJ / Starlo and had Willie off the bench as the first change we may not strike fear into the opposition but we'd be a better proposition than we are now .

How we are managing to put a side on the field lately is a credit to the rehab guys.

You know IF we had every forward available, and started with BJ / Starlo and had Willie off the bench as the first change we may not strike fear into the opposition but we'd be a better proposition than we are now .

How we are managing to put a side on the field lately is a credit to the rehab guys.
You said it Mark . Sadly we don't have a pack that strikes fear into the opposition with the exception of young Jake who hits hard and drives them back . The rest are jumper grabbers

New sponsor for our forward pack if they continue to get softened up by the opposition
teaser-products-wondersoft.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6