New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a different logo then their usual one but a soild red block 'K' at the LHS would look a bit funny i would say. Unless it's been changed recently. Looks good though!

Awesome! I see they have gone with white instead of the company's green logo colour and mixes in well with the manly colours.

My bad, I didn't see that Fonz already pointed it out...

Nah mate. I was talking about the logo. They have gone with the company name which makes sense i guess. I just pictured it differently.

lsz said:
http://twitpic.com/5mci90

I wonder what the sponsorship deal is worth. I have a feeling we were not in a position to push for a better deal, but we should be grateful I suppose that an anti-virus software company has come on board. To be fair, the logo does blend in nicely with the maroon and white.

simon_eagle said:
lsz said:
http://twitpic.com/5mci90

I wonder what the sponsorship deal is worth. I have a feeling we were not in a position to push for a better deal, but we should be grateful I suppose that an anti-virus software company has come on board. To be fair, the logo does blend in nicely with the maroon and white.

The Sun-Herald reported back in June the deal is worth $2 Million over three years.

Looks lovely on the jersey (as good as sponsorship can anyway). Like others above I was worried it was going to be a big green blob that wrecked the jersey but that looks mint.

Sharts all over the Quantum/Penn Health billboard look from a great height.

Simon - word has it that the deal is $2m over two and a half seasons or $800k p.a. I think the logo/name looks great in white and with NSW losing we can soak up good exposure leading up to Sunday.

nb: that's David Perry on the right of Bob Reilly.

Looks like the good old days from Wormald/ADT/P&O! I was expecting the long logo, though with a thinner white rectangle with the green writing but pleasantly surprised.
I imagine the green will appear on the white away jersey and that should look fine.

Interesting to note from MWSE that it's the remainder of 2011 + 2012 with options for the future (long term!)

Their timing is good too with a spate of free to air games coming up over the next 6 weeks.

Do we have 3 Sunday games coming up in a row?

It also blows because i have the current jersey with what is now the old sponsor.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Now I can buy this years jersey!

I think Manly would have come from a position of strength in this deal, they have played themselves into a good sponsorship deal.

Well done the club.

Same here...been waiting patiently to splash out 150 bucks on the new jersey because I didn't buy the other '11 jerseys when I heard after washing them only a few times the jersey is ruined because they just ironed on the stuff, so hopefully the fans get the jersey with everything sewn it to it, which what it looks like going by the twitpics.

stoodamire said:
Do we have 3 Sunday games coming up in a row?

It also blows because i have the current jersey with what is now the old sponsor.

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Think of it as a limited release collectors item.

Bradza said:
Simon - word has it that the deal is $2m over two and a half seasons or $800k p.a. I think the logo/name looks great in white and with NSW losing we can soak up good exposure leading up to Sunday.

Cheers for the clarification mate, and Joey too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4