New to forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just joined
Long term manly fan
sat in Sheriden stand to see us beat feather dusters in 72 and king bonzo dazzle the gummies the next year 73
saw us snuff parra in 76 and watched wombat knock out Steve rogers in replay in 78
Missed canberra
Didn't see another until nathan brown was till calling touched sir as ridged kicked the goal to win
Off course was there to see us beat the sun shower 2008
can any one remember Stephen Knight belting mark harris on the sideline and 25 yard line in the semis in 76 ( think)
anyway new to this caper
go manly

Welcome aboard mate. Don't be shy, you sound like you've been around a while so plenty of memories and experience to share. You do type like a Gen Y though, did your kids teach you this forum caper ?

You got it in one
Kids told me about the site and thought I would have a go
Been reading for a couple of weeks and thought why not
Over 50 years so seen plenty of the Mightly manly warringah sea eagles games
Live 3 hours south of Sydney so hard to get to brooky but always catch friday night or saturday night games and stay over
Flew to Brisbane last week and coloured up at the Caxton.They got nothing.
Go manly

Universal language
I do a lot of travelling in Aus and the easiest way to break the ice in any bar,pub,camp is simply say "go manly" especially if your in qld
gets a response each time,some good,some not so good
Win most arguementrs cause our record speaks for itself
Most successsfull team in last 40 years
Won comps in every decade
Who else comes close
Go manly

Go manly said:
Just joined
Long term manly fan
sat in Sheriden stand to see us beat feather dusters in 72 and king bonzo dazzle the gummies the next year 73
saw us snuff parra in 76 and watched wombat knock out Steve rogers in replay in 78
Missed canberra
Didn't see another until nathan brown was till calling touched sir as ridged kicked the goal to win
Off course was there to see us beat the sun shower 2008
can any one remember Stephen Knight belting mark harris on the sideline and 25 yard line in the semis in 76 ( think)
anyway new to this caper
go manly

Saw your post and liked it. Thought I would say plenty of memories in all that "mate". However, I live in Country NSW and don't get to games as Brookie can be so hard to get to and requires 2 nights stay over if travelling by coach or trains. I saw that Manly v Parra game at old Cumberland Oval - yeah you know, the time that Les and The Bear collided and there was dust all over the place like a dry Qld Rodeo.
Cheers and thanks for the memories - PeteCEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4