New to forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gergos90

Gday guys,

Been a manly fan since i was a kid and think this forum is fantastic.

Lived on the beaches all my life and enjoy copping the 'silvertails' tag from my mates....

Favourite player.....Matthew Ridge and Killer Lyon

SusanLewis said:
Hi Guys i'm Susan Lewis. i'm a student of architecture. Most of my time i use to listen music on my time, i love to meet with different kind of people from which i can have some experience. I'm a very different and sensitive girl need lots of attention I have a pet dog named her jelly she is my sweetheart. I find very interesting things shared here and hope so this interest will go on.
Hi @[SusanLewis], you do realise this is a rugby league site about the Manly Sea Eagles? I am just concerned (knowing some of the posters here) that a sensitive girl who likes playing with jelly might encounter some problems… anyway enjoy your stay, not sure how long it will last :) 

Hi everyone. Has been a while since I have been on here, looking forward to participating in the discussions with you all. Love my Manly Family. :)

globaleagle said:
Yeah, I for one think you're all spambots.

Dan, ban away.

I've got my suspicions about that globaleagle fella too. Canadian spambot possessed by a moose with bipolar ;)

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

Dan, ban away.

I've got my suspicions about that globaleagle fella too. Canadian spambot possessed by a moose with bipolar ;)

Hat Spam

Mals said:
globaleagle said:

Dan, ban away.

If I could like this post more than once I would.
I agree 100% @[Mals] that @[globaleagle] bloke is one dodgy dodgy dude.

2sGvCvw.jpg

:p:p:p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4