New to this site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
G'day all,
I've just registered on here but know a few of you already and recognise the names of others so wanted to say hello.
I'm heading up the F3 on Saturday - anyone else goin' to the game?
Cheers
Vidmar

welcome to the site mate.

I wish I had planned to go but the Mrs was admitted to the hospital last night and will be in there most of the weekend so she has yet again foiled my ability to attend a game!

So selfish of her :)

But I am sure I will be allowed to watch on TV though

yep i'm heading up - never seen us win up there.

I remember one afternoon where Kurt Gidley scored about 500 points.

Hopefully this weekend will be different

Dan link said:
welcome to the site mate.

I wish I had planned to go but the Mrs was admitted to the hospital last night and will be in there most of the weekend so she has yet again foiled my ability to attend a game!

So selfish of her :)

But I am sure I will be allowed to watch on TV though

Is she okay?

How's Leanne mate? Wish her all the best....unless it's for a pregnancy test !

By the way - Puleeeeeease Manly win this weekend !!!

hey deadly eagle and vidmar: you are both c**ts because you aren't true supporters. 

There you go: your hazing is complete!!

Welcome to the site guys & to Dan, you haven't answered Flip's question. Is she okay? I hope it's nothing too drastic.

She will be fine. Probably another night in there, hopefully she will be out soon. Just a bad infection

she got out today and we flew up to Hervey bay to look at some houses. Think I may have found one too :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7