New Website Feature, Video blog - NRL Rewind

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.silvertails.net/articles/features/nrl-rewind

We have added a new feature to the site, with the video NRL blog "NRL Rewind" now pushing content exclusively to Silvertails.

We will be working on further integration of the content and automatic forum posts when new items are published.

There are already 9 videos there and we look forward to more.

Please take a look, leave your feedback and visit the Youtube and facebook pages.

Dan

no comments. I think they are good and think the site could do with more video bloggers.

My one critique is that Phil needs a new microphone, or at least his recording app needs to have the sound filtered, there is too much base, making it distort

Not the NRL logo really. There is fair use involved

Gorgeous George said:

This of course means that you are going to submit a better video blog?
or for that matter, offer ideas on how he can improve?

Daniel said:
Gorgeous George said:

This of course means that you are going to submit a better video blog?
or for that matter, offer ideas on how he can improve?

Sorry Dan - no to all that.:D

I tried watching 3 of those videos and struggled to last 60 seconds. I'm not sure if it's his voice or the content that is pretty much old news. I just couldn't keep watching it. Others may enjoy it though.

I think if it is weekly and fresh, it should be more enjoyable.

Dan

Hi Guys & Girls,

Thanks for the feedback so far (both good and bad), it's appreciated.

I'd like to say just quickly that my show is very new and I'm constantly looking at ways to improve. I realise that part of this will be to upgrade my equipment to enhance video and sound quality... but these things take money and I can only say at this stage that it will happen eventually.

Don't forget to check out the NRL Rewind Facebook fan page and follow me on Twitter.

Weekly episodes are posted on Tuesday nights and specials are done on a "when I feel like it" basis.

I hope you enjoy watching the show grow and evolve as much as I will. :)

Go Manly!

P.S. All graphic content used in NRL Rewind videos is 100% original and I mention my artist in the end credits.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6