New winner for dumbest MSE post ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
"Only the ppl without girlfriends not getting laid are getting frustrated and calling for the coaches head after 2 rounds"

\"Only the ppl without girlfriends not getting laid are getting frustrated and calling for the coaches head after 2 rounds\"

But Fluffy Ryan is married :sleep:

Wheel:-

You dead set look as though your were born straight into a tumble dryer set on high.....

You were born a girl. As soon as they saw the head, they decided to manually attach a dick. Problem with attached limbs though, is they don't grow.

How about this one fluff. It was posted about a week ago:

"Man why is everyone scared of this game. I am actually more confident about winning this game than the canberra game. Dessy could not possibly have drawn a game plan to beat canberra."

Wheel - that's the best case of the pot calling the kettle black that I've ever seen!!!!! :lol: :lol:

How about this one fluff. It was posted about a week ago:

\"Man why is everyone scared of this game. I am actually more confident about winning this game than the canberra game. Dessy could not possibly have drawn a game plan to beat canberra.\"

but it could easily be argued that Des could not draw a game plan fullstop.

After spending a little bit of time over at MSE i think the title of this thread could quite easily become a daily award. Plenty of nominees and contenders.

After spending a little bit of time over at MSE i think the title of this thread could quite easily become a daily award. Plenty of nominees and contenders.

c'mon Jatz I thought you Greg & Sideline made a fantastic threesome :lol:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

c'mon Jatz I thought you Greg & Sideline made a fantastic threesome :lol:

Yep, my stamina is still mighty fine ;)

[/quote]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4