New Year Wish List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
With the new year fast approaching I was thinking what is on my Sea Eagles wishlist for the new year, and here they are:

1) Foz and DCE contract sorted out ASAP. Preferably with both staying, but just sorted one way or another.
2) Brett Stewart to be smiling and happy and looking keen as to be out there and to win another premiership
3) Tom and Jake Turbo to get some game time this year, and to show all the NRL community what we already know, these are 2 serious talents.
4) Killer to get Dally M Centre of the Year.....again

What about other peoples?

I really would love to see the Foz and DCE circus be resolved by end of January so the club can get on with 2015 without anything to distract them.

I hope that Toovey bloods some of our younger players and freshens up the team that looked stale at the end of the 2014 season.

The thing I want to see the most is 17 guys out there every week who are committed and together and have a crack regardless of where we finish the season.

I want to see the team emerge again as the most feared and hated club in the competition!

Toddy Greenturd getting sacked for another cover-up.
Surely one more strike and he's out. If he could go out in a highly embarrassing controversial incident for the game it would be almost as good as Manly wining the comp

niccipops said:
A Manly Premiership.
Wolfman to have a great year.
A selfie of me standing between Snake and Matai.
Good health and happiness to all Silvertails and their families.
Hope all your wishes come true. :)

Apart from the usual Manly success and much deserved rewards for players and coach alike, I think a massive fall from the top for Souffs and another abject failure year for Parra would have to be included there.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
at the risk of sounding a bit like Bob Dylan, i just wanna see an adequate level of bench rotation.
I aint lookin to compete with you,
Beat or cheat or mistreat you,
Simplify you,classify you.
Deny, defy or crucify you
All I really wanna do
Is, baby, see an adequate level
Of bench rotation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8