New youngster joins Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
TEASER

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=45792&title=new-youngster-joins-sea-eagles

Rather than post the entire article, can we just post either a teaser or snippet and the link to the article on the MWSE or Sea eagles site. Or just the link. This way we get more people reading the article but we drive traffic to the source who deserve the traffic.

Great to see our club do this sort of thing. I thought that the best thing on the GF movie night was the early small flic that highlighted the players flying around the outback getting amongst kids from disadvantaged places. Very moving and made me proud to be a member of this fine club.

DSM5 said:
Great to see our club do this sort of thing. I thought that the best thing on the GF movie night was the early small flic that highlighted the players flying around the outback getting amongst kids from disadvantaged places. Very moving and made me proud to be a member of this fine club.

Locally based disadvantaged kids could be admitted free... I drove these kids to school and home every day for over ten years .Their situation was never their fault. Some of their problems were horrific by my standards but they all showed great courage despite their incredible difficulties,We can help them. If not, why not?

Hi there Arty,

The Club often has disadvantaged kids at the games for free.

At the GF replay we had close to 30 kids for Stewart House there for free as well.

Keep an eye on the community page of our website for details on all the great work the boys and Club participate in.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Hi there Arty,

The Club often has disadvantaged kids at the games for free.

At the GF replay we had close to 30 kids for Stewart House there for free as well.

Keep an eye on the community page of our website for details on all the great work the boys and Club participate in.

Go Manly!

Larissa
Thank you Larissa. A win -win all around. Help that can be given could be one of our most important and responsible community activities.

DSM5 said:

Absolutely. I have an immediate family members that works up at the regional level with NSW Health & she has nothing but good things to say about the charity work that MWSE do.

Keep it up gents, just because the Daily Telegraph glosses over any good work that is done by Manly doesn't mean it's not a big deal to those out there.

Berks to be fair there was a positive wolfman article (re the shave)

@[Berkeley_Eagle] no need to be a dick about it and put in just "TEASER".

a real teaser would have been
"Manly welcomed a bright young star into the fold at training on Tuesday, with players taking time out for a VIP special guest.

Nine-year-old Chad McGovern is from Ronald McDonald House for seriously ill children."

i.e. the first paragraph usually

Daniel said:
@[Berkeley_Eagle] no need to be a dick about it and put in just "TEASER".

a real teaser would have been
"Manly welcomed a bright young star into the fold at training on Tuesday, with players taking time out for a VIP special guest.

Nine-year-old Chad McGovern is from Ronald McDonald House for seriously ill children."

i.e. the first paragraph usually

Wasnt trying to be a dick about it all Dan

Well my apologies mate, it just seemed that way.

For an FYI a teaser is usually just the first paragraph or small part of the text that gets the reader interested in the story and then goes to the site from there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6