Newcastle Sign last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
"We have a big Willie." Interestingly it took two guys to hold it. One at each end.

But it got me thinking who else has a big willie?

I googled Willie Nelson, Willie Tonga, Willie Greek Pearls and Willie Weather.

Any other ideas?

eagle-rock08 said:
"We have a big Willie." Interestingly it took two guys to hold it. One at each end.

Any other ideas?
I notice they said 'We have A big Willie" and there were two of them. Does this perhaps suggest that one of them had no willie at all?

On the replay there are 3 guys holding the sign. I question the mentality of people who choose to erect a sign referencing the male anatomy. I'm sure there may be some primary school kids who might snigger about it, but that's about it. I hope it was worth it for these nongs to bring the sign down via the F3, carry it into the ground and unfurl it, for the sake of a few schoolboy smirks.

"Bever" signs on the other hand were another story, and the height of sophistication in their day.

I well remember a sign at a recent Newcastle game at Brookie that made me laugh, 'Say no to drugs, say no to Newcastle'. that 'willy' sign was just stupid.

eagle-rock08 said:

Any other ideas?

Well, we had Michael "Wang" Robertson doing the wang dance....LOL

eagle-rock08 said:

Any other ideas?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6