News: “Here we go again, Manly and Parra…”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>“Here we go again, Manly and Parra…” – it’s not for no reason the advertising gurus opted to make a beer commercial around the rivalry between these two clubs in the 1980s.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4765-here-we-go-again-manly-and-parra.html">Read the full article</a>

Watch out Sea Eagles:  Danger man Luke Burt (my opinion anyway). He always seems to lift against Manly and lifts the side at the same time. He seems to always make something from nothing and gets those good little chip kicks away that mostly end up with good field position or tries to either himself or one of his team mates.  He also has a good boot for scoring goals.

Burt is a good player. He does not fit the mould of a tough league player somehow but he has been one of the Eels best over the last year or 2. He will have to be good this week otherwise he will get flattened by his opposite.

He just seems to be one of those players that can snatch a game from Manly's grasp.  Preston Campbell is another one and Matty Bowen and the grub slater.

Jethro link said:
Watch out Sea Eagles:   Danger man Luke Burt (my opinion anyway). He always seems to lift against Manly and lifts the side at the same time. He seems to always make something from nothing and gets those good little chip kicks away that mostly end up with good field position or tries to either himself or one of his team mates.  He also has a good boot for scoring goals.

Remember this? He bloody did it again.

Their kicking game killed us and *cough* Hayne had a good one.

Burt was what you would expect and was always going to be a danger, and he was. Tough little bastard.

I was in a crowd of Manly supporters but was sitting next to a die-hard Parra fan. Painful just doesn't cover what we put up with.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4