News: A season that keeps growing new wings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>PLAYING every minute of every game in the Toyota Cup was the sole plan young Sea Eagles winger Michael Oldfield had at the start of the 2010 season.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5203-a-season-that-keeps-growing-new-wings.html">Read the full article</a>

Showed he had potential this season. Look forward to seeing him continue to improve next year. It'll be good to see the wolfman back too.

Oldfield / Whare / Hopoate (something has to give)

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Oldfield (Robertson in UK 2012)
03. Dean Whare (Matai in the backrow)
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. DCE

We HAVE to have Hoppa in there somewhere??? As all have suggested, he's not a utility, but where? We are ok if Brett Stewart's knees don't live up to it, but I'll tell you, I'd much rather Stewart at fullback.

That's unless DCE doesn't come good, and we go (2012):-

01. William Hopoate
02. Michael Oldfield
03. Dean Whare
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Brett Stewart
07. Keiran Foran

The kid showed some class under pressure this year, will only improve

We dont have to Hoppa in there mate. How old is he , 17-18 now maybe 20? The kid has years ahead of him. One more season in the 20's wont harm him.

1 more year and that should make the Roosters happy with his development and progress. He should be just about right to take for their squad.

Hoppa is only like 18... pretty sure he could get another 2 years in the 20s... Oldfield is one we have to hold onto! the few games he played this year oozed class! He made half a break almost everytime he returned a kick and as far as I can recall didn't drop the ball once! much more than we can say for the T-Rex... That bloke has potential but somebody give him a full length mirror and a set of scales!!! Needs to know how big he is!

ryan i would have hopoate in oldfields place in that 1st line up.. hopoates got pedigree he is class ,  we need hoppa jr in the side with  brett stewart ..  from 6 cylinders this yr to V12`s  next yr..

Scott and Brett Fulton had better pedigree than him and look at them.

Your breeding has SFA to do with ability.

And that is not a comment on Hoppa Jr. he looks a far better prospect than either of Bozos boys.

W Hopoate (87kg, colt) out of Mrs Hopoate by J Hopoate.  Trainer D Hasler.  Owner MWSE.  Last 5 starts: WWLLL. 

ffs they're not horses. 

when i meant pedigree fro i was talking about his schoolboys achievements captaining the junior kangaroo`s, thats his pedigree  ok  ..

both real good kids , hoppa is prob penciled in for a few games this year same as last, Oldfield should be in the starting side somewhere then there,s Whare ,so all looking good for young backs with snake and wolfman back that's 5 topliners for 2011 that will make our playing group a lot better than last year , hopefully injuries will be kind ...

mudgeagle link said:
both real good kids , hoppa is prob penciled in for a few games this year same as last, Oldfield should be in the starting side somewhere then there,s Whare ,so all looking good for young backs with snake and wolfman back that's 5 topliners for 2011 that will make our playing group a lot better than last year , hopefully injuries will be kind ...

We still need another few props

We need one of the young props to step up as I am not sure if cross cuts the mustard. It could get ugly if either king or kite get long term injuries.

Darren link said:
1 more year and that should make the Roosters happy with his development and progress. He should be just about right to take for their squad.

So we just throw all the 20's into first grade Darren so we dont lose any of them............

You'll have to explain that reference to a few of the younguns BE :)

Dunno if Tubular Bells is on many peoples play list these days.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7