News: All Stars game to start NRL season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<div id="byLine" />
<p />THE NRL will kick off its 2010 season with an inaugural All Stars game on the Gold Coast. An indigenous All Stars team will be selected for the February 13 encounter to play the NRL All Stars, coached by Wayne Bennett, at Skilled Park.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4302-all-stars-game-to-start-nrl-season.html">Read the full article</a>

This is a good move in my opinion, could be entertaining and will be interesting to see the talent

My money is on a load of last minute "injury" withdrawals.

No team will be real keen on risking their guns in an exhibition match before the season starts.

Wonder who our player will be

I am picking Choc will get a run in it. Brett Stewart won't get the fullback spot with the way Hayne is playing

Hayne and Slater are ahead of Stewart.  he needs the off season to get fit and his head right.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

I am picking Choc will get a run in it. Brett Stewart won't get the fullback spot with the way Hayne is playing

I think the fans vote for team like in the US, which is a good idea as we know everything!

I got a tip dont vote for Manly players (as per points above), vote for the players we fear most in opposing teams

The Wheel link said:
I got a tip dont vote for Manly players (as per points above), vote for the players we fear most in opposing teams
I think its only 1 player from each club (yes I know that is only 16 players!), but I may have read it wrong.

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181811.msg243216#msg243216 date=1253767765]

I think the fans vote for team like in the US, which is a good idea as we know everything!
[/quote]

Yep the fans do vote, I imagine most of ours will go Watmough's way

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7