News: Antivirus buster Kaspersky to sponsor NRL club Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Become a Sea Eagle member For $10 with every purchase of KASPERSKY product maybe
300,000 million users at $10 each lol
new ground

300,000 million users or as most would say 300 billion.

7 billion in the world, does everyone buy 43 copies?

and should we get $10 each the $3 trillion could goto one heck of a ground

If you'd asked me thirty years ago that one day the Sea Eagles would be sponsored by a Russian company I might have had some difficulty accepting that was possible!

Fluffy said:
300,000 million users or as most would say 300 billion.

7 billion in the world, does everyone buy 43 copies?

and should we get $10 each the $3 trillion could goto one heck of a ground

a 50,000 seat stadium with closeable roof
at Narrabeen each seat one of those gold class cinema seats
with underground parking for 50,000 cars,
the road outside the ground widened to 6 lanes
a dedicated railway line to the ground from Chatswood

LOL

Bloody awesome news!!!!

After reading all the dramas on the forum regarding sponsorship earlier in the season, its great to have it sorted with a solid sponsor.

I'm going to change over from avg to Kaspersky.

Who was primarily responsible for the deal?

Interesting they have no mentioned of the sponsorship on the Kaspersky website.

Great news though

looking at our oval we should be known as "Siberia" The end of the earth, come to Brookie and you will have crap toilets, broken seats, muddy hill, and we MAKE YOU PAY!! :)

Darren said:
looking at our oval we should be known as "Siberia" The end of the earth, come to Brookie and you will have crap toilets, broken seats, muddy hill, and we MAKE YOU PAY!! :)

You sir, are a racist!!!!

That place is a sacred site to my people. For generations we have gathered there for healing & guidance. The words Brookvale Oval come from our language & roughly translate to "place where we drink & act like dickheads" or "holy place". These concepts are virtually the same to my people.

To call it a broken, muddy Siberia is an insult to our proud people. You make the great Beaver angry.

Duff said:
. . . The words Brookvale Oval come from our language & roughly translate to "place where we drink & act like dickheads" . . .

I see. So I take it you also refer to this forum as Brookvale Oval?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Duff said:
. . . The words Brookvale Oval come from our language & roughly translate to "place where we drink & act like dickheads" . . .

I see. So I take it you also refer to this forum as Brookvale Oval?

No, you don't need to drink to act like a dickhead here. All you need to do is have an opinion, lifestyle or value system that differs from mine & you're a grade A dickhead.

I think it would be great to let Brooky become a living hell and a wasteland (much like the old Cumberland oval); a place of fear and terror where every opposition fan dreads to come to :^)
Hold on, Brooky is already like that.
We can then become the opposite, like it is in Russia, where the rich are really rich and the poor and out cast are really poor and outcast.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6