News: Bailey's Pivotal Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
<div class="module-content"><div class="content-item media media-caption"><div class="media-caption-inner"><p>Chris Bailey will have to be on his game against the Warriors.Picture: SAM MOOY</p></div></div><div class="content-item" /><p>MANLY coach Des Hasler is backing five-eighth Chris Bailey to come good against the Warriors at Brookvale Oval on Sunday. </p><p>The 26-year-old had an unhappy night in his NRL debut for the premiers last weekend. </p><p>It was a night to forget for most Sea Eagles fans, as the premiership defence started with a rotten loss to the Bulldogs. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/baileys-pivotal-game.html">Read the full article</a>

nope give Bailey about 5 rounds to get going. Without Stewart we are missing the most potent part of our attack, who is bailey meant to offload to and put through gaps?

I saw similar post and reports quite a few years ago, relating to a certain five eighth named Jye Mullane. I hope that the outcome is not similar. ;)

(Or the patrons at Brookvale Hotel and Maccas will need to have umbrellas!!!)

same posts last year with Jamie Lyon as well

Baileys defence is far closer to lyon than mullane.

Made the 2nd most tackles last week from memory 28 and missed 1.

He needs to be given a decent crack at forming combinations

Fluffy link said:

if thats true, then he is no weak-link in defence, and in fact that may suit Manly more than is apparent at the current time.

Who was he paired w/ last season (& which comp)?

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=179742.msg214156#msg214156 date=1237512183]

if thats true, then he is no weak-link in defence, and in fact that may suit Manly more than is apparent at the current time.

Who was he paired w/ last season (& which comp)?
[/quote]

Bailey played in Lock and in 5/8 for NewCastle with Scotty Duro (or however you spell it) I think

des can only try him there for awhile
if he doesnt work at 5/8 move him to lock hes too good a player not to be playin first grade

if we had a centre to cover jamie
id love this scrum base

Lyon
Orford
Bailey

3 kickers and 3 blokes who can create something

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8