News: Ballin debuted like a 20-game veteran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>MATT Ballin knew a year ago that if ever Cameron Smith was unavailable through injury for a State of Origin match he would be in the treasured number nine Maroon jersey for Queensland.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4817-ballin-debuted-like-a-20-game-veteran.html">Read the full article</a>

I have to agree with him about Lyon.

I thought he was one of the best on the field. He was out of position but still played in the top few on the entire field.

He ws 5/8 but i saw him covering in defense and making tackles that the centre and winger missed. For Gidley to get a rating of 7 over Lyon was a joke. Gidley was clearly amongst the worst on the field.

Had Lyon been in Centre, Hayne in fullback, and a real winger on the wing, that would have been a win.

Very hard done by Jamie was.

And I also thought Ballin had a great game, nothing flash, but the kind of game where you can see they said to him go out and do "x" so he went out and did "x" exactly how they asked him to do it.

Had they said to him go out and do "x" and be a bit flashy as well, he would have. Ballin is a champion player and a real team player

Ballin will play origin 2.

He will take cooper "i had no idea i was being paid two signed contracts" cronk's spot on the bench and play the same role.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7