News: Beaver is back for birth of baby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p> SEA Eagles great Steve Menzies returned home to Sydney last night for the birth of his second child.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5084-beaver-is-back-for-birth-of-baby.html">Read the full article</a>

We should have kept beaver before he went to the uk, but I'd still have him back if he can't get a contract overseas.

swoop link said:
I'd still have him back if he can't get a contract overseas.

I wouldn't say no to that either. I'm sure that most people would feel the same however, he previously left with such a fairy tale ending on a winning note with the GF win and the try in the GF to seal the fairy tale ending that it would be disappointing for him if he came back and went out again with anything less than what he went out in 2008. He was such a great ambassador for Manly when he was with us and was a great inspiration to kids on how to play and represent the game.

If you were a baby to be born, would you want to be born a pom? Hehehehe

Nah, I get what your saying mate....and I don't think The Beevs that type.

Jeez you blokes are a bunch of noobs when it comes to women aren't you! Women like to have their friends and family around when they give birth. It's a comfort thing. Men don't feel the need for it but you can be assured women do!

Gees Fonz settle down the simple point is that the Menzies' live in the UK and even wife Suyin said it was hard on Beaver having to fly back on weekend.

Not a major deal is it?

Fonz link said:
Jeez you blokes are a bunch of noobs when it comes to women aren't you! Women like to have their friends and family around when they give birth. It's a comfort thing. Men don't feel the need for it but you can be assured women do!

Thanks Dr Phil.

cf2 is back link said:
Gees Fonz settle down the simple point is that the Menzies' live in the UK and even wife Suyin said it was hard on Beaver having to fly back on weekend.

Not a major deal is it?
I didn't think so. But then again i'm not the one who brought up the subject. I wouldn't have thought Steve's birthing habits would have been worth a mention in the first place so all considered i thought i had a very valid point because probability suggests i'm right.

Fonz link said:

What a bombshell - The Fonz is a SNAG!!!

You blokes are like my mrs! I wasn't having a go at him i simply gave him an answer to his question which was more likely factual than not. Having been through and observed the habits of women giving birth i quickly deducted that my answer was the most probable!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6