News: Blue's selectors hit back at critics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div id="storybody" /><p>Angry New South Wales selectors have finally fired back at growing calls for their sacking, describing claims from some critics as "ill-informed" and "totally outrageous".</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4022-blues-selectors-hit-back-at-critics.html">Read the full article</a>

There was a poll on Ch 9 that came up 100% for their sacking. If they don't win this Wednesday or completely turn it up in the last game then they should all be given the flick. Mediocrity will not be tolerated!

TBH I agree. They seem to make too many "Wild Card" selections and go into panic mode the minute someone is injured

I just hate the fact there's 5 of our players in the team.  If NSW lose then you know what people will be saying about them.  We can't be expected to save the selectors and coach but i bet they'll go before Bellamy et al.  I'll be glad to be wrong, however

Hope we lose and get all our players back during SOO 3.  Walked out of Brookvale with Laurie Daley on Sunday and told him the that 3 of the selectors were too old to be picking teams now.  He just laughed. 

Fro link said:
as long as Bellamy goes as well it will be fine.

I am firmly of the belief that as long as Bellamy is the Coach, NSW will not win another series.

Sack the selectors. Ben Elias had it right, get a full time non NRL coach, let him select the side he wants, if he needs advice he can ask one of his many assistants or whoever else he likes.

Coach: Tommy Raudonkis
Assistant: Andrew Johns

Selectors: Phil Gould, Benny Elias and Peter Sterling

These nuffies could not have picked a more injury riddled side... they are kidding themselves..

Nutzcraw link said:
Coach: Tommy Raudonkis
Assistant: Andrew Johns

Selectors: Phil Gould, Benny Elias and Peter Sterling

Might as well narrow the selectors down to just Gus there Nutz.

In a world of such serious business there would only be room for one opinion.

I want Gus as the head coach - As much as iHate to admit it we have had success under him and he understands what origin is about. I would have no doubt Bellamy would have his stars well being in the back of his mind when coming up with any plans. They should be non NRL coaches so there can be no bias or protection. Tommy would be good to have aorund the group for the cattle dog!

Fulton link said:
I want Gus as the head coach - As much as iHate to admit it we have had success under him and he understands what origin is about. I would have no doubt Bellamy would have his stars well being in the back of his mind when coming up with any plans. They should be non NRL coaches so there can be no bias or protection. Tommy would be good to have aorund the group for the cattle dog!
Are you saying Bellamy would not tell his players to smash the crap out of Slater? Put him off his game, destroy his confidence? Make him jelly under the high ball? etc etc etc .. Hmmm you may be onto something.

I'll bet these imposters won't be doing too much hitting back today after losing 4 in a row.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6