News: Brad Fittler in 3am hotel shame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<strong>RUGBY league legend Brad Fittler was involved in a drunken incident trying to gain access to the wrong hotel room while half-naked in Townsville early yesterday. </strong>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4002-brad-fittler-in-3am-hotel-shame.html">Read the full article</a>

What a joke.  This fool will have to get at least twelve weeks ban according to the Gallopindicator.  Bringing the game into disrepute in a big way.  C'mon David, be consistent. 

great player, shiiite coach. Possibly the most dumbest coach in the NRL. Extemely Low level of intelligence. Dint know how to sign player contracts in his heyday!! what do expect from Penrith. (no offence to manly fans at the foot of the mountains)

ManlyBacker link said:
He'd go but he can't find his key.

Or the way....  ::)

very sad and unfortunate for rugby league and Easts - Freddy's gone alright and the last of Gallop's grey hair must be ripped out and on the floor by now

I read somewhere that the Roosters have appointed Peter Sharp as coaching director..... he may well be coach very shortly. I think Freddie isn't handling the pressure very well.

Brookvale link said:
great player

I always thought that he was over rated. TV commentators loved him and always talked him up to make him seem better than he was.

Chip & Chase link said:
I read somewhere that the Roosters have appointed Peter Sharp as coaching director..... he may well be coach very shortly. I think Freddie isn't handling the pressure very well.

C&C Wasn't Peter Sharp coaching in ESL ?

Pretty sure Sharp cannot start before next year due to ESL commitments.
Freddie is getting stirling support from the good ole boys on Talking Sport:
'He's over 21, it is not a crime to be intoxicated, why is everyone making such a fuss?'
Beats me.
Brett who?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7