News: Brett Stewart Found Not Guilty on all 3 charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Brett stewart has been found not guilty of all charges

Re: Brett Stewart found Not guilty

fukn unreal  DOING CART WHEELS    HEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  YOU BEAUTY  2011  HERE WE COME....  NICE WORK DAN & DSM5  .;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!! WOOOOHHHOOOOOO !

Never in doubt.  

Gallop now needs to apologise to Brett and the club because the court hearing clearly showed that he wasn't drunk and that the charges were bogus.  

Why was he suspended for 4 weeks?

you beauty brett ,now get fit and healthy mate and move on from this **** !!!!concentrate on kicking arse on the field again !!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Gallop needs to be sacked for pre judging him and then sue the ass of the telegraph grubs Paul Kent Josh Massoud and also Mike Gibson from foxtels the back page who slammed the guy.

Cheers

Congratulations to Brett, Glenn and the Stewart family!
Bring on 2011 !!!

The wife is in tears and I reckon if I wear the jersey to bed tonite I might get lucky.

WOOOOHOOOOOO justice prevails , along with common sense 18 months of suffering for Brett and all his family , im sure we all have so much hatred for the girl and her family involved but i dont care anymore i cant wait to see Brett smiling again.  it brought a tear to my eye reading those words :D :D

Dan link said:
Brett stewart has been found not guilty of all charges

ClappingBW.gif

Thanks for the updates throughout the trial DSM5 and for getting the verdict on here so quickly!
Must be a HUGE relief to the Stewart family and now they can get on with their lives.
Mr Gallop has a LOT to answer regarding playing judge, jury and chief executioner to Brett! His silence has been deafening throughout the trial and he owes many people a lot of apologies. His actions have shown him up to be the News Ltd stooge that he really is and an A1 arse clown to boot....
Bring on 2011!

Awesome NEWS!!!! Well done To the Manly Club for always sticking by him. I wonder if any other Coach/Club would have visited the guy at the cop shop when he was being charged/interviewd.

So happy for Brett and his family and friends who can move on from this and concentrate back on living. Hope they can put it all behind them and move forward with the their lived.

Joe Kramer link said:
Mike Gibson from foxtels the back page who slammed the guy.
Mike Gibson is a D-Head, he went from Praising the manly players attitudes and demeanor when he saw them at a pub to absolutely lynching the guy before ANY F A C T S had come out. I stopped watching the Back Page after that.

Great news!!! Very relieved and happy for Brett, Jaimie and their families. Hopefully they can now put this all behind them and get on with their lives!

Congratulations to Brett.  Finally he can move on with his life.  I can't even imagine the hard times he's been through over the last 18 months.

Lets hope the future is bright for Brett.

Now where's Gallop??

Just found this article on how important he is to us

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-money-men-20091123-j19y.html

[/quote]
Mike Gibson is a D-Head, he went from Praising the manly players attitudes and demeanor when he saw them at a pub to absolutely lynching the guy before ANY F A C T S had come out. I stopped watching the Back Page after that.
[/quote] He is a bitter Bears fan and the sooner he is given the ass like his club was the better the world will be

Cheers

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4